World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is the top pay-to-play MMORPG by Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft is fully supported by ISBoxer!
Multiboxing World of Warcraft with ISBoxer
ISBoxer is premium MMORPG multiboxing software, designed to help you optimize your multiboxing experience on your PC hardware.
ISBoxer is designed to improve your ability to:
ISBoxer does not provide any automation, autofire, botting, hacks or other cheating functionality. Top MMORPG publishers including Blizzard Entertainment, Trion Worlds, Daybreak Game Company, CCP, Turbine, NCSoft and others all allow multiboxing with ISBoxer.
Getting Started Multiboxing with ISBoxer
See ISBoxer in action
Learning more about ISBoxer
Some highlights of using ISBoxer for World of Warcraft:
- Healing your team or even a full raid is just as easy as playing your healer solo, by taking advantage of standard healer Addons and ISBoxer's special mouse broadcasting features!
- Running 5-man dungeons, including at heroic level, is a common activity
- PVP fans love ISBoxer for the ability to instantly lead with any window (one character dying doesn't bring down your whole team!), see combo points via Video Feeds, easy to use Round-robin, and so much more. World PVP, 5v5 Arena, and battlegrounds are big favorites!
- We have a new chat room available for you to discuss World of Warcraft with other multiboxers!
- Join our WoW chat room in your browser now!
- ... already have an IRC client? irc.lavishsoft.com port 6667, #isboxer-wow
WoW features used by ISBoxers
World of Warcraft provides most of the common game features favored in multiboxing, such as Assist, auto-follow, Interact with Target and an elaborate in-game macro and hotkeying system.
One feature of note that World of Warcraft does not have is Skill Target Forwarding, found in RIFT and Lord of the Rings Online. Skill Target Forwarding is an alternative Assist mechanism, whereby harmful abilities used with a friendly player targeted would automatically forward the attack onto that player's target (i.e. your target's target).
Recommended System Specifications
See Multiboxing Recommended System Specifications