World of Warcraft is the top pay-to-play MMORPG by Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft is fully supported by ISBoxer!
Multiboxing World of Warcraft with ISBoxer
Build your own multiboxing interface with Widgets
in the game window, including live fully interactive views from other windows, buttons and indicator icons, and areas that automatically pass mouse clicks to other windows!
ISBoxer is premium MMORPG multiboxing software, designed to help you optimize your multiboxing experience on your PC hardware.
ISBoxer is designed to improve your ability to:
- Configure your game and hardware
- See your game windows and important details within them
- Interact with your games
- Clone your mouse clicks and keystrokes to some or all windows, exactly as you perform them, including a visible mouse cursor in every window while in broadcasting mode!
- Build your own multiboxing interface with widgets in the game window, including live fully interactive views from other windows, buttons and indicator icons, and areas that automatically pass mouse clicks to other windows!
- Map your keys for multiboxing with a highly configurable mapping system, not only for passing keystrokes but also for adjusting widgets, switching windows, modifying other mappings, and oh so much more! Your existing Action Bar hotkeys can automatically broadcast to your team, automatically assisting whichever character you are leading with! (Built into the Quick Setup Wizard)
ISBoxer does not provide any automation, autofire, botting, hacks or other cheating functionality. Top MMORPG publishers including Blizzard Entertainment, Trion Worlds, Daybreak Game Company, CCP, Turbine, NCSoft and others all allow multiboxing with ISBoxer.
Getting Started Multiboxing with ISBoxer
Learning more about ISBoxer
Some highlights of using ISBoxer for World of Warcraft:
- Healing your team or even a full raid is just as easy as playing your healer solo, by taking advantage of standard healer Addons and ISBoxer's special mouse broadcasting features!
- Running 5-man dungeons, including at heroic level, is a common activity
- PVP fans love ISBoxer for the ability to instantly lead with any window (one character dying doesn't bring down your whole team!), see combo points via Video Feeds, easy to use Round-robin, and so much more. World PVP, 5v5 Arena, and battlegrounds are big favorites!
- We have a new chat room available for you to discuss World of Warcraft with other multiboxers!
WoW features used by ISBoxers
World of Warcraft provides most of the common game features favored in multiboxing, such as Assist, auto-follow, Interact with Target and an elaborate in-game macro and hotkeying system.
One feature of note that World of Warcraft does not have is Skill Target Forwarding, found in RIFT and Lord of the Rings Online. Skill Target Forwarding is an alternative Assist mechanism, whereby harmful abilities used with a friendly player targeted would automatically forward the attack onto that player's target (i.e. your target's target).
Recommended System Specifications
See Multiboxing Recommended System Specifications