ISBoxer 42:Main Page
|Help / Support|
|ISBoxer.com Forums||24/7 access to already-answered questions, common issues, etc|
|Reporting Bugs||Please visit the ISBoxer.com Forums and begin a new thread|
|What's new since ISBoxer 41|
|See ISBoxer 42 for the complete list, but here's a few highlights:|
|Latest from the Community|
ISBoxer does not provide any automation, autofire, botting, hacks or other cheating functionality. Top MMORPG publishers including Blizzard Entertainment, Trion Worlds, Daybreak Game Company, CCP, Turbine, NCSoft and others all allow multiboxing with ISBoxer.
Getting Started with ISBoxer 42
Before you begin, you should familiarize yourself with any of your specific game's rules regarding multiboxing. Most games that allow multiboxing do not restrict ISBoxer functionality, but notably EVE Online (CCP Games), Path of Exile (Grinding Gear Games) and Guild Wars 1 & 2 (NCSoft) will not allow the control of multiple windows at the same time via Input Broadcasting. For these games, ISBoxer automatically defaults to a "Non-broadcasting" configuration.
To us, Getting Started means that you are able to enter the game with your multiboxing team, and the features set up by the Quick Setup Wizard work!
- The User Manual page will help you get familiar with user interface and basic usage of ISBoxer Toolkit
- The Quick Start Guide will take you from your first launch of ISBoxer Toolkit, to the first launch of your team!
- Alternatively, the Detailed Start Guide provides more detailed information and instructions
- The Quick Setup Wizard page explains everything in the wizard in detail
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)