ISBoxer 42 is newly released.
This content (or portions thereof) describes ISBoxer 42! ISBoxer 42 is newly released, and we are working on updating parts of the documentation for the new version.
- World of Warcraft: ISBoxer Addon version updated for WoW 7.0
- Window Layouts now include an option to "Use Video FX to show inactive windows". This will create and operate Video FX (see Video FX Layout for details) rather than resizing actual game windows. This option requires one DxNothing Character per active Swap Group (usually 1). Enabling this option will also force optimal settings for most other settings in that Window Layout's General tab.
- The Quick Setup Wizard and Window Layout Wizard now include a Video FX option when selecting the Window Layout style. This will automatically add a DxNothing Character to your new Character Set to support the Video FX Layout. You must only add DxNothing to Inner Space (via Add Game) for this to work.
- A new Game Launch mode, "Dynamic Launch Mode" has been added. This can be enabled per-Character Set by checking "I want to launch a Game Profile for each Slot myself (Dynamic Launch Mode)". When enabled, selecting this Character Set for Launch will not automatically launch game instances; rather, ISBoxer will wait for you to launch game instances yourself, and will automatically place newly launched windows into your Character Set in the order they come up, as if ISBoxer had launched it. Each Character can then be launched via Inner Space Game Profiles. For game launchers that support multiple game instances (EVE Online, WoW, etc), the launcher DOES NOT need to be closed between game launches in this Launch Mode.
- The Configuration Style page of the Quick Setup Wizard has been revamped
- The "Action RPG" Style has been merged into "Generic Broadcasting".
- "Hold to Control" Hotkeys previously available to the Action RPG style are now available to all styles.
- The "Minimal" Style has been replaced by the "Non-broadcasting" Style, which is now recommended for games with Input Broadcasting prohibited or limited (e.g. EVE Online)
- "MMO - Standard" and "MMO - Pro" Styles now both include new MMO Party mechanics options, including several new Follow/Assist modes
|None||No action will be taken if the Hotkey is pressed|
|Directly Follow/Assist designated Main Character||This option allows for easy, fool-proof configuration. Create a Hotkey in the game to /follow your designated main character, and another Hotkey to /assist him, then give those to ISBoxer under "Follow Main Character" and "Assist Main Character"|
|Target current Slot, then Follow/Assist Target||This option allows following/assisting all slots, using in-game Party Targeting Hotkeys. This can be impractical/confusing in some games with wonky party lists (e.g. Star Wars The Old Republic), and breaks when others are in your party (or members are missing) -- in which case it is also possible to switch to another Follow/Assist method on the fly.|
|Target Party Leader, then Follow/Assist Target||This option allows for easy configuration if a designated Hotkey in the game can target the Party Leader (or your designated main character), and another can Follow and another can Assist. Give those to ISBoxer under "Target Party Leader", "Follow Target" and "Assist Target"|
|Directly Follow/Assist current Slot (per-Slot Follow/Assist Key Bindings)||This option allows following/assisting all slots, using a manually-configured in-game Macro for each Character. This can be tedious to configure if you have a lot of Characters. Give ISBoxer the entire list of custom Follow and Assist Hotkeys.|
|Directly Follow/Assist current Slot (Slot ID Modifiers)||This option allows following/assisting all slots, using in-game Macros in a way that all Characters can follow with one key (plus some Modifiers) and assist with another key (plus some Modifiers). This is similar to the WoW option.|
|Directly Follow/Assist current Slot (auto-generated WoW Macros)||This Mode is automatically selected by default for World of Warcraft. It will use generated Macros in the ISBoxer Addon to handle follow and assist for all Characters.|
- New Universal Key Maps are used for all configuration styles, in order to do away with Key Map conflicts when using the Quick Setup Wizard more than once
| Old Key Map
|New Key Map||Purpose||Toggled off by Shift+Alt+M?|
|Always On||ISB42 - Always On||For important Hotkeys that should always be available (i.e. not toggled off), such as the Key Maps toggle. It is not recommended to put Hotkeys in this Key Map except when the chosen Hotkey will not interfere with other things (like typing).||NO|
|Non-combat||ISB42 - Base Hotkeys||Toggle-able general use Hotkeys (i.e. that are not specifically Combat related)||Yes|
|Combat||ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys||Toggle-able Hotkeys usually specifically related to Combat. This includes the Hotkeys for basic broadcasting of 1 through =. Note that the generated Hotkeys link to functions in ISB42 - Combat Broadcast.||Yes|
|(none)||ISB42 - Combat Broadcast||This Key Map provides the actual broadcasting capabilities for both the ISB42 - Combat Broadcasting Hotkeys, and the ISB42 - Standard Broadcast Menu Button Sets.||NO|
|(none)||ISB42 - Party||This Key Map provides actual capabilities for Party-related Hotkeys in ISB42 - Base Hotkeys, such as "Follow Me" and "Assist Me". All common methods of Follow and Assist Hotkeys are available and can be configured alongside each other.||NO|
|(none)||ISB42 - Toggles||This Key Map provides actual capabilities for Toggle-related Hotkeys in ISB42 - Always On, such as "Activate Maps" and "Activate Repeat".||NO|
|(none)||ISB42 - WoW||This Key Map provides actual capabilities for World of Warcraft-specific functions that ISBoxer can make use of, like turning Click to Move on and off for use with Interact with Target.||NO|
|(none)||ISB42 - Realm of the Mad God||Only added when playing Realm of the Mad God, this contains helper functionality that is otherwise available in our ROTMG forum section||NO|
|(none)||ISB42 - Video FX Layout||Only added when "Use Video FX" is enabled in the Window Layout section of the Quick Setup Wizard, this provides support for custom behaviors when mousing over Video FX Layout regions||NO|