This content (or portions thereof) describes ISBoxer 38 or earlier! ISBoxer 41 has been released, and we are still working on updating parts of the documentation for the new version.
A Character is a representation of your in-game Character. A Character Set is a team formed with your Characters.
Creating a Character
Characters are normally created during the Quick Setup Wizard but may also be created manually.
To create a new character manually:
- In the top pane, right-click on Characters and select New Character.
- Type the name you wish your new character to have. This will be the name by which ISBoxer knows that character.
- Fill in the information in the bottom right pane, ensuring you also select your game in the additional features and fixed drop-down if it is available.
- A Character can be placed in Action Target Groups
- Key Maps can be assigned to a Character to be enabled by default for that window and not others (meaning that any of its Hotkeys will not operate in other windows)
- Click Bars can be assigned to a Character to be enabled by default for that window and not others
- Virtual Files can have the game use a file in place of another depending on the Character
- Virtual Mapped Keys can have ISBoxer use one Mapped Key in place of another depending on the Character