Terraria is a multiplayer side-scrolling adventure game developed by Re-Logic, an indie game studio. The ISBoxer multiboxing software is fully compatible with Terraria. See Multiboxing Terraria 1.2 with ISBoxer for special instructions to get Terraria running via Steam with ISBoxer.
Some highlights of using ISBoxer for Terraria
Getting started multiboxing in Terraria 1.2 with ISBoxer
ISBoxer is premium MMORPG multiboxing software, designed to help you optimize your multiboxing experience on your PC hardware.
ISBoxer is designed to improve your ability to:
- Configure your game and hardware
- See your game windows and important details within them
- Interact with your games
- Clone your mouse clicks and keystrokes to some or all windows, exactly as you perform them, including a visible mouse cursor in every window while in broadcasting mode!
- Build your own multiboxing interface with widgets in the game window, including live fully interactive views from other windows, buttons and indicator icons, and areas that automatically pass mouse clicks to other windows!
- Map your keys for multiboxing with a highly configurable mapping system, not only for passing keystrokes to activate your weapon modules, but also for adjusting widgets, switching windows, modifying other mappings, and oh so much more!
ISBoxer does not provide any automation, autofire, botting, hacks or other cheating functionality. Top MMORPG publishers including Blizzard Entertainment, Trion Worlds, Sony Online Entertainment, CCP, Turbine, NCSoft and others all allow multiboxing with ISBoxer.
Getting Started Multiboxing with ISBoxer
Learning more about ISBoxer