This content (or portions thereof) describes ISBoxer 39 or earlier! ISBoxer 41 has been released, and we are still working on updating parts of the documentation for the new version.ISBoxer 39 is now live!
- ISBoxer 39 works best with Inner Space build 5463 or later (Inner Space build 5463 is currently live!)
- The top pane now includes a web browser control for navigating the ISBoxer wiki and other web content that may be helpful while using ISBoxer Toolkit. Most headings and items in ISBoxer's trees have a built-in Help option that can be accessed via the F1 key, to view an appropriate page in the wiki.
- Many types of Actions that do not generate keystrokes, cursor movement, etc (any kind of input events) are now allowed to have timer functionality. This enables, for example, recurring Popup Text warnings, automatically rotating between sets of Video FX, and much more!
- ISBoxer will now pop up a compatibility report window if an application is loading modules into ISBoxer that is known to cause performance or stability problems with Inner Space
- The File menu now has an Export to Inner Space on all Computers option with a hotkey, available when multiple Computers are detected. This was previously only available through the right-click menu on Computers
- The Help menu now has a Diagnostics option, which can be used to provide useful information to us if your game is crashing or otherwise not working through ISBoxer
- Added a CPU Strategy Wizard, and a CPU Strategy page to the Quick Setup Wizard. This should help more people achieve smoother performance through better CPU Management
- Added a fool-proofing warning window to Do Mapped Key Actions and other methods of performing a Mapped Key in Target windows, to help prevent Target clobbering and duplication
- The In-game ISBoxer Control Panel now includes a debug tab, providing access to a new ISBoxer Debugging Console and several filters
- Fixed an issue with interactive Video FX not working if it had a space in the viewer/source names
- World of Warcraft
- Config.WTF checking will no longer warn about the game not having a resolution configured, if the ideal resolution is the full screen resolution
- Mapped Keys
- Mapped Keys in the bottom left pane now also show the Hotkey, previously only shown in the summary in the top pane (or in the options page for the Mapped Key)
- Steps in the lower left pane will now be more descriptive, including the summary of the bottom-most Action in the Step. Steps can also be renamed
- Steps now have a and only trigger once option that pairs with the Do not advance option. This eliminates the need for an empty Step after sending a Keystroke that should only activate a single time per rotation.
- Pasting Steps into a Mapped Key will no longer reset the pane, and now selects the last-pasted Step
- Things linked to a Character or Character Set -- including Key Maps, Click Bars, Action Target Groups and WoW Macro Sets -- can now be re-ordered via Alt+Up/Down or via Right Click, Move Up/Down.