To see if/how your input device is working with Inner Space
This will also help you find out the names of each button
- Download buttontest.iss (attached to this ISBoxer.com forum post) and place in the SCRIPTS folder of your Inner Space installation -- typically C:\Program Files\InnerSpace\Scripts
- Right click the IS icon in the system tray and select Console
- In the Uplink window that comes up (this is the main IS window) there is a Console window, it might be hiding behind a patcher window, but click on the Console window
- Enter the command "run buttontest" with no quotes; the buttontest script should begin to run. If not, it will say runscript failed.
- Click OFF of the Console window, e.g. in the black area of the uplink window, but do not close or hide the console window
- Press buttons and observe the spam in the Console window for the names of the buttons you press. If you push a button and it does NOT spam, this means it is not natively supported by IS/ISBoxer.