You can get free subscription time or even cash rewards for helping translate meaningful content! Contact Lax for information.
Česky • Dansk • Deutsch • Español • Français • 한국어 • Italiano • Nederlands • 日本語 • Norsk (bokmål) • Polski • Português • Русский • Română • Slovenčina • Slovenščina • Српски / Srpski • Suomi • Svenska • Українська • 中文
- As of ISBoxer 39.1.805.2, ISBoxer has begun to support localization of its interface
- Certain terms and context menus have localization support. More will be added over time as needed!
- Edit the "ISBoxer" page (select the topmost item in the top tree, or when you first start ISBoxer) to find the new Language option. English (United States) and Chinese (Taiwan) are currently available. More to come :)
- Files in the Language folder in the format ISBoxer.Locale.<LCID>.<Language Name>.xml, such as ISBoxer.Locale.409.English (United States).xml, are loaded as possible languages. To create your own language, copy the English file and replace values between the >< (leave all Name attributes as-is).
- Example: <Setting Name="Launch">Launch</Setting> might become <Setting Name="Launch">Launcher</Setting>
- Localization submitters
- Chinese (Taiwan) - thanks to Helix
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Languages"
This category contains only the following page.