FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

lotroclient not found for 2nd window

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Muzik

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:01 am

lotroclient not found for 2nd window

Hi, I have am having difficulty getting multiple games to load. The first window loads correctly, on loading the second window I get the following error message - The game client file ("lotroclient.exe") was not found. The next update process should download the correct file. Does anyone know what the issue would be? Do I have to change a configuration file to allow multiple versions of LOTRO to run simultaneously? I have followed the guide http://isboxer.com/wiki/LOTRO:Quick_Start_Guide and can't find the answer.

Any help on this would be great.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:12 am

Re: lotroclient not found for 2nd window

I've never heard of this happening (probably why you can't find the answer), and I don't know of anything special you need to do. Are you using multiple LOTRO folders?

The only thing that comes to mind is that the Happy Cloud version of LOTRO may not work correctly with Inner Space/ISBoxer (according to a recent report), but the normal LOTRO downloads should work fine...
<<

Muzik

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Re: lotroclient not found for 2nd window

Iax, thanks for the response. I was using the Happy Cloud version. I downloaded the normal version and everything works fine. :)

Return to Lord of the Rings Online