FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Repeater Having Same Position in Each Window

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gylnne

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Repeater Having Same Position in Each Window

Hi folks,

Been using isboxer for lotro playing with 3 toon group casually lvling with just mobs.

Group is up to lvl 30 and I would like to start doing quests with them all but run into this when
I turn the repeater on.

On the other hand, if you find that you need to actually click on some NPC or object in the world, that object is likely going to be in a slightly different place in each window, so you may not be able to simply broadcast one click to every window to make everyone click on it at the same time.

The npc in window 2 and 3 is slightly off so they cannot pick up the quest together. As far as I can tell all 3 windows are set up the same, not full screen mode.

Thank you for your help.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: Repeater Having Same Position in Each Window

If you're sure the resolutions are set the same, try toggling the *in-game* full-screen / windowed mode.
<<

gylnne

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:45 pm

firescue17 wrote:If you're sure the resolutions are set the same, try toggling the *in-game* full-screen / windowed mode.

Will try that, thank you fire:)
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:13 pm

I'm not sure from your original post whether the problem you are having is that each character's camera is pointing in a different location or that mouse broadcasting is not exact.

If the former, there may be in-game commands for resetting the camera. You will still likely have an issue due to your characters not all being in the same location.

If the latter, for exact mouse broadcasting you may need to have the following:
  • All game instances in the same windowed mode
  • All game instances running at the same resolution
  • All ISBoxer Window Layout Regions with the same aspect ratio, i.e. same value for width/heigth

Any changes to the above may require you to shut down all your game clients before they are applied.

If one of those can't be achieved for some reason, try changing the Cursor positioning mode in yourRepeater Profile in ISBoxer. Choose one of the "Scaled" options.

Return to Repeater