Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Windows layout 2 vid cards 2 monitors

Ok I have struggled with this. No matter how I set this up it never works the same way twice.

This is my setup.

two video cards - not bridged and 4 monitors - 2 on each video card.

I play with two characters using AION. Works great if I use two computers - but I found the performance of clickbars to be extremely lacking, so I went back to a single computer setup.

I want character two on the top ( 2nd monitor 2nd video card
I want the main character on the my main monitor 1st video card

I have Innerspace configured with two profiles so that profile 1 uses the 1sy video card - monitor combo and another profile uses the 2nd video card top most monitor

Doesn't matter what I do with instant sawp of region 2 is settings - the region 2 character hijacks the primary region along with resolution mismatch. As in screen 2 character comes down into the screen 1 window over shadowing character 1; screen two has no game screen at this point. I can use my hot swap keys to fix this - but this isn't how it should be working. I was advised by Lax to not enable regions, but that isn't possible as ISBoxer complains about this.

So right now I have swap hot character to main region unchecked with the Instant swap checked

In the regions section I have two regions defined. One for the main monitor and one for the top 2nd monitor. The resolutions are different as the bottom is a 24 " and the top is a 22 " screen. I did try to not use defined regions with resolutions but this did not work as both instances of the game showed up in the main screen instead of the 2nd character on the top and the main character on the bottom.

What is the proper way to set this up??