FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Full screen on monitor 1 for nVidia 3d vision problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Alex66

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Full screen on monitor 1 for nVidia 3d vision problem

Hello, I have recently installed ISboxer and am trying to set up EQ2 for play on one pc with two monitors, main one being 3d-vision-ready (I am two-boxing). The problem I have is being unable to have the game on monitor One (for main character) to enter a full-screen mode which is required to enable nVidia 3d vision play. When I manually start EQ2 everything is fine, but when I do it via launching my team via InnerSpace - no matter what I do, the main window does not seem to enter full screen mode even though the full-screen option in-game is ticked. My second toon is displayed on second regular monitor (no 3d vision for that one). I tried enabling and disabling window borders, but it did not help... I am pretty new to this kind of software, maybe there is some kind of solution relating to windows layouts or some such?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Full screen on monitor 1 for nVidia 3d vision problem

ISBoxer currently forces the game into windowed mode if you have more than one character in your Character Set. I'll see what I can do to adjust this behavior for you...
<<

Alex66

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 am

Re: Full screen on monitor 1 for nVidia 3d vision problem

that would be great! I could then start EQ II in a windowed mode to avoid crash on launching second copy and then enter full-screen on monitor one to allow for 3d to kick in :)

Return to Window Layouts