FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to reset the window layout back to default?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cookcpu

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 am

How to reset the window layout back to default?

I setup the window layout using the wizard setup.....somehow I go and tinker things over as I am learning how to setup using ISBoxer. But now the 1st window have different aspect ratio than the other two slave window.

I am having difficulty using repeater as the cursor don't syn with the other two slave window. I am using a 24" LCD monitor. The screen size is 1920x 1200.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 am

Re: How to reset the window layout back to default?

You can always run the Window Layout Wizard and replace it. This will give you the same options as the Quick Setup Wizard gave you. You can get to the wizard by right clicking on "Window Layouts" in the top pane, or in your Character Set by right clicking on "Window Layout"
<<

cookcpu

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Re: How to reset the window layout back to default?

Thank you lax, now I know to use the window layout without using the normal wizard.

I have follow the instruction and somehow the window layout didn't revert to the default window. After much checking, I found that the trouble window setting is at 720x576 and the other 2 window is setting are at 1920x1200.

After reset the trouble window to 1920x1200, the repeater is working fine. I still need to test it on quest giver npc. :D

Return to Window Layouts