FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

While 2 boxing 1 Window hides in EQ

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Nexor

Post Sat May 15, 2010 10:04 am

While 2 boxing 1 Window hides in EQ

I believe i have the same problem like http://isboxer.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=204 however i didn't see a solution of his problem.
basically what happens is i play fine for like 15-30 minutes than out of sudden during combat or after combat the window of the char that is inactive vanish while the process is still working flawless , can still send commands to the character that i lost the screen, i also believe that it might be possible that i hit somehow a key combination that causes it but the question is which key combination could cause it?
Only solution to this problem so far is that i either try to log the char out and basically type blind or to open the taskmanger and close the process.

Another problem which is minor annoying but i can live with it, Mouse broadcast turns on when i hit G15 keys that i linked to broadcast keys, to disable the mouse broadcast i usualy need to click the same G15 key a 2nd time (G15 keys are on default and not bound to anything but to the commands that i set it too like press 1 on my healer).
Well sometimes i cant do it this way cause i forget to hit the key a 2nd time and press a few other G15 keys till i realize that mouse broadcast is still enabled so i need to hit the combo Scroll Lock + CTRL + ALT to toggle mouse broadcast, but i actually never wanted to have mouse broadcast so far.
Also if its important i have Keyboard broadcast set to Scroll Lock.
http://pastebin.com/UNyV9rBW
My System : Windows Vista 64 bit
4 gig ram
Ati Radeon HD 5770

I use the 7 day trial atm I am really impressed so far besides the problem which i have and that is kinda stopping me right now from trying to box more chars and actually buying a subscription.
If anyone or Lax knows a solution for the problem or need more info please let me know
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat May 15, 2010 10:20 am

Re: While 2 boxing 1 Window hides in EQ

Did you minimize the game windows at some point? There's known issues in the current version with minimizing.

Either way I have been working on new code for the last few days to fix this and other window layout related issues. I have an early preview of the new ISBoxer build available, for people to try out the new window layout changes. Come to the ISBoxer Chat Room for a link
<<

Nexor

Post Sat May 15, 2010 2:35 pm

lax wrote:Did you minimize the game windows at some point? There's known issues in the current version with minimizing.

Either way I have been working on new code for the last few days to fix this and other window layout related issues. I have an early preview of the new ISBoxer build available, for people to try out the new window layout changes. Come to the ISBoxer Chat Room for a link

Nope at least not intentionally as i said i might hit a key combination when it happens but no idea which key combo might cause it :(
Well i know that when i click on the missing window in the taskbar and if i press alt + enter to full screen it, it does work but mouse than doesn't show any functionality.
<<

Nexor

Post Mon May 17, 2010 9:19 am

Ok think in the last day it happened once now after i played with the layout settings around now instead of switching to regions when i just move the mouse there i will need to click on the region or alt + tab.
So went ahead and got a subscription now :)

Return to Window Layouts