FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Window problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tonkan

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Window problem

Hello I purchased innerspace yesterday and it went all smooth and everything when I started playing then after about an hour I took a little break
and when I was gonna play again I start up my team from innerspace but then its not starting all windows, only starts 4 and the windows say is1 is2 is3 and then it skips is4 and opens is5 then nothing more, I've tried everything I can think of
Deleted all my characters went through the quick wizard again but still only 4 windows, got no idea what I can do to fix this problem.

Edit:
Ahahaha omg just after I posted this I logged on my character normally without starting as team and I see my other character online afk so somehow 1 wow application got hidden somehow so I just did ctrl + alt +delete and shutdown the process so now its working perfectly again.
So just ignore this post.

Sincerely,
Tonkan.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Re: Window problem

Not sure on why a window would be hiding, Lax might be able to tell you.

If you have some toons in game, but not all of your set.
You can tell IS to launch the entire set, and it will only launch the missing toons.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Tonkan

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:32 am

The hiding window wasn't caused by ISboxer since I was trying to set the Window mode option from Maximized to normal window mode but when that happend it just dissapeared, I assumed that wow crashed but it was just hidden. :p

But for some reason I got a similar problem now, when I launch my team in innerspace just 1 wow comes up not the rest, this happend after trying to setup your dynamic formations and I have exported to innerspace.
Got no clue why only 1 window seems to wanna start.

Edit:

once again when I try it again after posting it seems to miracely just fixed itself.
<<

OzHawkeye

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:48 am

Tonkan,

I occasionally have that issue to. The first window opens up, but only the first, in not in it's proper place. I've tried looking into Innerspace for an error message, but I've yet to find one. However, since simply closing that window and kicking off the process again has never failed to fix it, I've just done that.

Return to Window Layouts