FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Daoc patch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:07 pm

Re: Daoc patch

I am unable to duplicate your currently reported issue (i.e. that seems to be working here). Please go into the top left pane in ISBoxer under Character Sets, and select yours. In the bottom right pane, is the "Make game believe it is foreground window" option enabled? If not, please try again with this option enabled. (Export and re-launch the team after adjusting)
<<

mattacm

Post Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:55 pm

Having the same issue. Lax, which version are you saying should work with 2+ accounts loaded concurrently? I believe I have the same issue as Percy in that my cursor does not scale or interact with the 2nd and subsequent processes launched, just the first one. Even when closing the first/main process the subsequent processes appear to be locked and won't accept key or mouse commands or key broadcasts. Completely dead in the water since the patch came out. Running 1.15 build 6133.
<<

mattacm

Post Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:56 pm

Oh and to answer your latest suggestion. Yes, my char set has the make game believe it is foreground option enabled.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:09 pm

Having the same issue. Lax, which version are you saying should work with 2+ accounts loaded concurrently?

If I was using anything other than the current version of Inner Space to achieve desired results, certainly I would say so.

my cursor does not scale or interact with the 2nd and subsequent processes launched, just the first one. Even when closing the first/main process the subsequent processes appear to be locked and won't accept key or mouse commands or key broadcasts

That's... not how Percy described it, so that's not how I was testing. I will re-test with this information, thanks for confirming the issue and the new explanation.
<<

mattacm

Post Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:16 pm

Gotcha. To further clarify the behavior:
Launch 2 or more (my main charset has 9 in it)
Can select realm/normally interact with the main process just fine. Can engage key broadcast with the main process being active
Cannot manually interact with or broadcast key or mouse actions to any other instance running, even if the main process closes.
Whether mousing over or alt-tabbing it appears to properly make the other process active yet I cannot select realm or character no matter what I try. Unsure if key broadcasting would behave normally in game since I am unable to get any subsequent processes logged in to the world to validate

It seems to be ignoring the "make game believe it is foreground window" option entirely. I've also tried setting the lock cursor inside game window while focused to all three options but didnt notice any difference in behavior.
Last edited by mattacm on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Percy

Post Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:29 pm

It was enabled. I disabled it and exported the setup. Still no workie either way.
<<

Percy

Post Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:52 pm

Anyone able to get ISBOX to work on DAoC since latest set of patches?

Is Multiboxing dead for PvE in DAoC?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:17 am

I am working on the issue, but until this is fixed, you can work around the issue either by using no Window Layout, or by using a Video FX-based Layout instead (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hntr1IE1Xgc).
<<

Percy

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Any Update on this?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:52 pm

I am working on a tick box for your Window Layout, for ISBoxer 42 (currently in beta -- instructions to join http://isboxer.com/wiki/ISBoxer_Beta), that will use Video FX for the smaller views, instead of scaling the actual windows down.

I've already basically finished the code, and have to work out the initial kinks/bugs with it before putting out a beta build. I think I will have something available to test within a day or two.

Until then, again the simplest workaround to keep mouse broadcasting capabilities in line is to detach your Window Layout from your Character Set and/or leave them the same size. Full Screen Stacked for example is fine.
PreviousNext

Return to Other