Before a Major update to ISBoxer, ISBoxer customers are invited to participate in the Beta testing phase. The ISBoxer 2 Alpha is currently available to ISBoxer Beta Testers.
To join the Beta Testers
ISBoxer's Beta is available as a download from the ISBoxer.com forums, to all users in the Beta Testers forum usergroup. Any ISBoxer.com forum member may apply to join the Beta Testers usergroup.
- To join the usergroup
- Start by visiting the User Control Panel for the ISBoxer.com forums. The "User Control Panel" link is near the top of the page when logged into the forums.
- Within the User Control Panel, click Usergroups on the left; this should bring up the Edit Memberships page.
- Find 'Beta Testers' in the list and tick the 'Select' box on the right.
- At the bottom next to the drop-down box with 'Join selected', click the Submit button
- That's all, the Beta Testers usergroup leaders will receive a notification that you would like to join the Beta, and you should get approved when one of them is available to do so
To download the Beta
Once you're approved for the Beta Testers group, the Beta General forum has everything you need. The current version is available via a Sticky Post at the top of the forum. (In the case of ISBoxer 2 Alpha, see the ISBoxer 2 Alpha forum instead.)
To provide feedback during the Beta
All Beta feedback -- bugs and other issues, suggestions, feature requests, praises, etc -- should be directed to the Beta General forum.
Documentation for the Beta
Please see the Beta General forum for current alpha or beta documentation.