FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

i cant make work nothing almost

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mrborn

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:05 am

i cant make work nothing almost

i dont no how to see all mywindowa in the same sceen, i cant do attack all my caractors same time the only thing i can do is follow all with my number9 i did /alias add ;follow /follow (enter) /alias shortcut ;follow 9 i did that on all caracteur and that the obnly thing i can do with my boxer i cant start all my account to be in 1 window i dont no how to put 1 link for u to check my boxing fuck going bad i need some 1 to take my computeur from distance and show me how make 3 day every night i try pleaze help me make my boxer to work attack same time plz plz plz :?: :?: :( :roll:
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:02 am

Re: i cant make work nothing almost

The LOTRO Quick Start Guide should have pretty much everything you need in order to get started: http://isboxer.com/wiki/LOTRO:Quick_Start_Guide

i dont no how to see all mywindowa in the same sceen

The Quick Setup Wizard lets you pick from several Window Layout styles, including ones with all the windows on the same screen.

i cant start all my account to be in 1 window

There is going to be one window per account/character

pleaze help me make my boxer to work attack same time plz plz plz

Add hotkeys that broadcast the attacks: http://isboxer.com/wiki/LOTRO:Quick_Start_Guide#Quickly_add_many_broadcasting_hotkeys
This will let you quickly and easily set up as many hotkeys as you need, where you press 1 for example and it can send 1 to all windows.

i dont no how to put 1 link for u to check my boxing

I looked at your profile from your previous post, you could have just posted again on the same thread.

If things are going this badly for you, my suggestion is to go to File, Clear and start fresh. Run the Quick Setup Wizard. Pretty much all of the new hotkeys you want can go in the Combat key map, following the guide I linked.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online