FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't get Slot 1 to load up.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

grundge

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Can't get Slot 1 to load up.

I am trying to set up a four box for FFXIV.

Innerspace did not have the game so I added it by dragging the ffxivboot icon from the folder to the "game executable" box. When I ran the wizard in IS Boxer, I was now able to add characters to my team.

At first I used character names but I could not get any of the character slots to load so next time around I used my account names in the add character slot. But now when I load up my team, the account in the first slot (doesn't matter which account) never loads up but the other three load perfectly. This happens whether I load my team from SETS or one by one using the SET SLOTS option.

Anyone know why my first character slot is not loading?

After the 3 characters load up, I tried loading up FFXIV from inner space using the default profile option, hoping that would load the missing character slot, but when I started playing, the character wasn't part of the boxer team (it wasnt synced with movement and skills and the such like the others.)

I have set up WoW, EQ, and even EQ2 in various times in the past with no problems, but this game is really giving problems. Any hints on how to specifically set this up for FFXIV would be greatly appreciated.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Re: Can't get Slot 1 to load up.

Share your profile, and provide a diagnostic.

Are you closing the launcher after launching each character? (I don't remember if it closes automatically or not)

Return to Final Fantasy XIV