FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pro Config, multi step mapped keys

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Azorel

Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Pro Config, multi step mapped keys

I have just started with the ISBoxer, tho have been playin and multi boxing Vanguard for many years, with different software packages. Most recently been using Autohotkey, and before that macrogoblin.

I have gotten the team up and running, tho I have a few snags, I m using the pro config setup. Tri Box team, Psi / DK / Shaman. With all the virtual combats setup and running they work great for char's that use smash macros, tho when I ask for the DoT Rotation to work its doesn't . Example

I press <down arrow>

Isboxer sends

Psi - Button 2
DK - button 2
Shaman - button 5, 6, 8, 9, 0

In the psi, he has a single step, same as for the dk. Tho the shaman has 5 steps.

Believing that each time I hit the hotkey for DoT it would execute the next step in the rotation, is how I setup. Tho it doesnt .. I checked the bebugg window on the shaman, and it doesn't matter if I check the don't procced to next step for x time, or check the delay or check the do once.

Am I setting up something wrong or is this a limit to the software. ?

I would like for it to be, each time I hit <down arrow>, it sends the next step to that box. Some of the DoT's and Other abilites cooldowns dont allow for smash macros.

Any help would be great, I love the software for the on screen menus, the virtual heal menu / and Pro Configuration is so much better then I have every seen or used.
<<

Azorel

Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Pro Config, multi step mapped keys

Heres a link to http://www.privatepaste.com/7798429f52 my config
<<

Azorel

Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: Pro Config, multi step mapped keys

Please delete this post, I figured out what I did wrong. I was not making a Step, I was added steps to the same step. Wow this software gets better and better

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration