FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help with pro configuration

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hits79

Post Mon May 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Help with pro configuration

Looking for help with pro configuration. I am able to play with isboxer non-professionally but was looking to have it setup more professionally. And thus, went to the pro configuration wiki lax put up, followed it about 10 times, and finally understand everything (i think) I was able to configure it. However, I am having problems with my dps rotation ingame. The key I assigned does not tigger it and was looking to see if someone can point out to my mistake and take it from there.

Below is my configuration I privatepaste

http://www.privatepaste.com/25f6f128fc
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Re: Help with pro configuration

Your configuration is affected by a bug in the MMO - Pro generator from a slightly old version of ISBoxer. Use the Help menu and select About ISBoxer, and grab the latest update. Then the next time you generate an MMO - Pro config it will use the right Target for your Combat Hotkeys.

To fix them for this configuration, select Combat Hotkeys in the top left pane and for each of the Mapped Keys in the bottom left, expand it and select Step 1. Each of them has one Action by default with the wrong Target: "Do DPS Rotation in Virtual Combat Key Map -> self". This should actually be -> all. To fix it, set the Target box to Window:All w/ Current. To be clear, this is just for the Combat Hotkeys, not any of the other Key Maps.
<<

hits79

Post Mon May 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Help with pro configuration

lax wrote:Your configuration is affected by a bug in the MMO - Pro generator from a slightly old version of ISBoxer. Use the Help menu and select About ISBoxer, and grab the latest update. Then the next time you generate an MMO - Pro config it will use the right Target for your Combat Hotkeys.

To fix them for this configuration, select Combat Hotkeys in the top left pane and for each of the Mapped Keys in the bottom left, expand it and select Step 1. Each of them has one Action by default with the wrong Target: "Do DPS Rotation in Virtual Combat Key Map -> self". This should actually be -> all. To fix it, set the Target box to Window:All w/ Current. To be clear, this is just for the Combat Hotkeys, not any of the other Key Maps.

THANKS LAX! This fixed it, and it works great so far!. Really appericate taking the time to correct me. I thought I screwed up big time :P

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration