FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Horrible Dps

Moderator: MiRai

<<

damanrob

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Horrible Dps

Love the software and have tinkered with it for awhile. I'm using it to run two member teams with RAF in Wow. This is my second set and i'm trying to improve from the first(shadow priest/Enchancement shammy). This time around i'm running a Fury warrior and a Dps monk. But everytime i go into an instance my dps is WAY below anyone else in the instance. When i look at the meter it shows that almost 40% of the chars dmg is coming from auto attack. This doesn't seem right to me for some reason. Not sure if i have something set up wrong or not. Here is a copy of my set up if anyone can help. http://privatepaste.com/cb4643b729.

Thanks again
<<

TRoN

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Horrible Dps

I've looked inside your config and... your warrior DPS rotation is not... well... a rotation but a 10 simultaneous key mashing :P

I bet if you go with with warrior solo and faceroll your DPS keys up and down you wouldn't get any better DPS ;)

The CLS config is a just starting point. Some classes work good with the original 'rotations', some others need to be tuned, team by team, level by level. In the end you'll have it working as you want.

For example, your Shaman is already been worked out and I'm sure he performs better then the warrior, right? You've used steps and not those 10 fingers on 10 keys mash.

So, my advice is get a good rotation macro for him. Then go to Game Helpers/World of Warcraft, and create a macro inside the Warrior set named MyGreatRotation (or just rename and use one of the existent - one you know you'll never need - there's plenty of them). Write or paste the rotation macro there.

Edit your DPS Rotation Mapped Key, inside the 61-70 Fury Warrior Key Map, and just get rid of those 10 actions (the poor warrior dude just can't throw, disarm, strike, execute and cleave, while rushing wild blows ;)). Delete them! Then right click Actions and add a Keystroke Action/New Named WOW Macro Action. Target=Window Current; Macro Set=Warrior; Macro=MyGreatRotation.

I'm sure the lit warrior will be thankfull and will make a better job. And maybe the Monk will be jealous...

/cheer

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration