FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

CLS configuration question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

valinar

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:37 pm

CLS configuration question

Quick Question on CLS.

I'm sure this is a setup error on my part. But, what is the most efficient way to enable the number keys when using CLS? Currently logging in is a pain, and i am unable to chat to /1 because when 1 is pressed it types out a long giant xml form into the chatbox.

help?
<<

valinar

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Re: CLS configuration question

Here's the config file.

http://privatepaste.com/366b8962ba

thanks
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:33 pm

You need some way to turn off your Combat Hotkeys Key Map. Use the Mapped Key Wizard to make a Key Map Toggler in the Control Key Map.
<<

valinar

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks Alge,

I'll do that, is there any particular way to adjust the steps in the mappings to get a priority rotation down correctly? I'm attempting to get a basic one key dps rotation down, which is what i thought this did by default, but it does not seem to use bestial wrath correctly on the hunter.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:10 am

That was the plan. I think in actuality it turned out to be so much work, with very little contribution from others, that in some cases the rotations have not been tested and do not work optimally. In practice, some combination of castsequence macros and steps may be required to get a decent rotation, plus a lot of experimentation. At least all the ability macros should already exist in ISBoxer for you if you are using CLS. The information in the dual-boxing.com MoP Macro Library may also be of assistance.

I would encourage you to share what you come up with in the hope that it will encourage others to do likewise.

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration