FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

more than x5

Moderator: MiRai

<<

roulette

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am

more than x5

hi i have moved some toons around and now boxing x8. but im using cls pro set up and the problem i have is that my warriors will not iwt they will how ever go through there rotations following my healer. the iwt button is the same as my dks also got a problem where random elements of the ui will popup like pvp tab for instance is this because the warriors are spamming dk macros and visa versa? do you need 2 isboxers running 1 per 5 say?? 4xdks x3warriors x1 holydin
Last edited by roulette on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:48 am

Re: more than x5

Did you add the warriors to the appropriate ATG? Did you assign them to the appropriate macro set?

You should be able to run 8 Characters in a Character Set.

If the above does not help you solve the issues you are having, share your configuration for better support.
<<

roulette

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm

hi alge had trouble with the private paste website im sorted on the iwt button i had 2 diffrent configured also one i thought was working was a diffrent key dont ask me how i did that lol. anyways there iwting ok now but they wont run through there rotations unless im on a dps then they all will dps but soon as i jump back to healer they stop heres my config

http://www.privatepaste.com/9f28bc4fb9
<<

roulette

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:43 pm

sorted it my pala was missing virtual keys :) awesome ths for the reply :)

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration