FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pro configuration

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thunleo

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Pro configuration

Hello

I have been having trouble setting up the pro configuration. Please find the private paste link below.
Whilst setting this up I have managed to switch the numbers of my keyboard off. The numbers on numpad are still working. I do not think I am linking the key maps together correctly. I was trying to set this up on one character - gwithine. Character set - gwithine pro.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanx
http://www.privatepaste.com/a169636d6a
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:18 am

Re: Pro configuration

OK, you have the Hotkeys 1 through 0 defined in at least 3 different places but the only one that will work with the Gwithine pro Character Set is the Key Map called Combat hotkeys paladin ret 81-86 (but see below).

The Character Gwithine-Emerald Dream needs to be added to the Key Map 81-86 Protection Paladin Key Map (because that is what your are virtualising the Virtual Combat Key Map as). If that doesn't work show me the new configuration after you have done that.

As an aside, you probably also should:
1) remove the Hotkeys from the Mapped Keys in FTL DPS Keys (because that Key Map will be turned on when you toggle Key Maps off and on)
2) Use a single version of Combat Hotkeys and Virtual Combat - you have those two plus Vitual combat, Combat keys, Combat hotkeys paladin ret 81-86, virtual combat paladin ret 81-86, mistweaver 1-10 test and mistweaver monk. You do not need separate versions for each Character Set, just keep the original ones.
3) Once you have done 2) above, assign Hotkeys to the Mapped Keys in Combat Hotkeys.

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration