FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help with CLS Pro

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Zidion

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Help with CLS Pro

I just bought ISBoxer and downloaded CLS Pro. I set everything up, but the the macro's dont seem to be working.

I followed the directions here:

http://code.google.com/p/isboxer-cls-pr ... ngUpCLSPro

The issue is that combat hot keys don't seem to be working. If I hit "1", which for "DPS" rotation, and it only casts the first spell. Also, it only does it for the main screen, none of my alts. How do I fix this? Thanks.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Re: Help with CLS Pro

You'll need to share your configuration so we can see why it isn't working as intended.
<<

muhamad ali

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:24 am

Happy to help you out as well if you do like Alge says by sharing your config file. :)
<<

Zidion

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:02 am

I hope I did this right.

http://privatepaste.com/b49a3de5c6

Thanks for the help!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Sorry for the late response, been a little busy with holiday stuff.

In the pasted configuration, you have Shaman WoW Macros assigned to the 2nd character, and Shaman Key Maps assigned to the 2nd character, but in its Virtual Mapped Keys it's set to 71-80 Restoration Druid. Change that to Restoration Shaman and you should be good to go :P
<<

Zidion

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:27 pm

lax wrote:Sorry for the late response, been a little busy with holiday stuff.

In the pasted configuration, you have Shaman WoW Macros assigned to the 2nd character, and Shaman Key Maps assigned to the 2nd character, but in its Virtual Mapped Keys it's set to 71-80 Restoration Druid. Change that to Restoration Shaman and you should be good to go :P

Well, that's embarrassing LOL. I will correct that once I get home. Thank you :)
<<

Zidion

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Ok, I updated the class thing and it still doesn't work. I hit "1" and my priest does his "shadow word: pain" and that is it; no other commands. Also, my shaman doesn't do anything; doesn't even auto-attack.

Do I need to update each macro to the correct window? Each one is listed as "current"
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Zidion wrote:Ok, I updated the class thing and it still doesn't work. I hit "1" and my priest does his "shadow word: pain" and that is it; no other commands. Also, my shaman doesn't do anything; doesn't even auto-attack.

To be fair, your DPS Rotation Hotkey (in Combat Hotkeys) isn't configured as "1" in your pasted config, it says it's configured as "+" :)

If you change that Hotkey back to 1, it should be fine?

Do I need to update each macro to the correct window? Each one is listed as "current"

Nope. The piece in the "Combat Hotkeys" tells each window to do its DPS Rotation (DPS Rotation -> all), and each of those should indeed be doing things only in Window:Current. :)

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration