FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Isboxer not saving macros in addon folder

Moderator: MiRai

<<

muhamad ali

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Isboxer not saving macros in addon folder

lax wrote:Yep, you instructed him to remove FTL DPS Keys from the Character Set (Step 4 of your guide) and that's correct, however this does not stop it from being loaded by a Key Map State Action such as the one in Activate Maps (Shift+Alt+M). This only sets the initial state (when loading, or re-loading) of the Key Map to off. Activate Maps in Step 2 sets the state of both FTL DPS Keys and Combat Hotkeys to on, thereby double-binding the 1 Hotkey. Both the 1 Hotkey from "FTL DPS Keys" and the 1 Hotkey from "Combat Hotkeys" will execute, which is why OP will continue to see the 1 pressed in all windows regardless of his Combat Hotkeys, until solved.

I'm just trying to make this clear because it is a common issue I have to help people with in the ISBoxer Chat Room after they have followed your walkthrough, this information is not in your guide. :)

Crap, I'll have to add that, and my apologies on not outlining it within my guide to all, as well to Lax :(
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Re: Isboxer not saving macros in addon folder

I usually use a White List for my Keymaps.
Character Sets > The Specific Character Set > Bottom Right Pane -- Second Tab > White List (second option), Check the desired Key Maps.

That way, even if a mapped key attempts to load an undesired Key Map, the character set cannot load something that is not intended for that team.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
Previous

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration