FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NOOB Question re. CLS/Pro Implementation

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sildenafil

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:54 pm

NOOB Question re. CLS/Pro Implementation

Howdy,

I'm really interested in converting to Pro/CLS for my 5boxing endeavors, but I have a noob question to ask before I get started. How can I back-up everything I've done in Isboxer up till now, and put it aside in case I totally FAIL at implementing CLS? Secondly, after I have it backed up and have picked myself up off the floor from my CLS fail, how do I revert isboxer to my current config, so i can at least get back in game and play a while to reset my nerve endings?

I'm very eager to change over, but I'm anticipating a rough transition. I'm a radiologist by trade, and looking at this CLS stuff is seriously giving me flashbacks to the first time I had to read a MRI..
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Re: NOOB Question re. CLS/Pro Implementation

lol. Honestly, it's not that bad. Once I convince MiRai to show people how easy it is via a video, it's all over! (I think he's in your shoes at the moment, looking at it and thinking it's hard. If only he could watch his own video before it's made!)

Anyway, backing up will be simple enough. Go to the File menu in ISBoxer and select Save As, and save it in a safe place. :) To revert back later, use File and select Open and pick your backed up profile. Export to Inner Space to activate whichever profile you like.
<<

Sildenafil

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:13 pm

lax wrote:lol. Honestly, it's not that bad. Once I convince MiRai to show people how easy it is via a video, it's all over!

Anyway, backing up will be simple enough. Go to the File menu in ISBoxer and select Save As, and save it in a safe place. :) To revert back later, use File and select Open and pick your backed up profile. Export to Inner Space to activate whichever profile you like.

Thank you, Sir, for the quick reply, as always. I actually was just perusing MiRai's youtube channel to see if he'd done this already.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Sildenafil wrote:I actually was just perusing MiRai's youtube channel to see if he'd done this already.

Soon™
<<

muhamad ali

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Yeah that guy is a god send for videos on ISBoxer :) If he wasn't around to do a video, I wouldn't have never really figured out ISBoxer as fast. I do have the occasional F5 press on his Youtube page, which is always in another tab on a Gentoo box that never goes offline, to make sure he hasn't released something I haven't watched yet. :D

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration