FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mapping keys for Pro Configuration

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Rhand

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Mapping keys for Pro Configuration

When I started moving over to the Pro setup I was trying to deal with buiding lots of new key binds and trying to not step on any existing binds, it was a pain in the ass to say the least. Finally I broke down and mapped out all my keys then I reserved a space for up to 72 key binds in a nice organized area of my keyboard.

Attahced is the Excel file I used to organize my bindings and the code below is the blank 'Class Template' that I created with all the key bindings pre-mapped for the first 50 reserved key binds in my configuration. From there I copied the Class Template, just like we do with the Virtual Combat key bind, for each class and when I need to add a new spell, ability or macro I simply grab the next 'Spell' blank and rename it, drop in my macro code and go. It makes adjusting and adding abilities much easier and at the same time allows for every class set to use identical key bindings in a nice organized and manageable way.

Thought others might make some use of either the mapping file or the class template in their own configurations :) I only mapped the first 50 key binds because I didn't feel that I would ever hit more than 50 class specific binds, your mileage may vary.

Class Template Macro Set - http://pastebin.com/m0vyt6Z1
Attachments
Key Mapping.zip
Key Mapping File
(14.11 KiB) Downloaded 644 times
<<

Sildenafil

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: Mapping keys for Pro Configuration

Thank you for sharing the fruits of your labor.

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration