FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] "Pro CLS Config" for EVERYONE : UPDATED 11/13/2012

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Unholy21

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Coming Real Soon "CLS Config the Pro Way" for EVERYONE

Alge wrote:Unholy21,

When I Export your configuration I get an error which means the ISBoxer addon is not being created correctly. To fix the export errors you need to go through and un-highlight your Character Set for each Macro Set. i.e Deathknight Macro Set should not have ASDF Character Set highlighted in blue, Mage Macro Set should not have ASDF Character Set highlighted in blue, only the specific Mage character, etc.

Alright. I will fix that and then try it after dinner.

Update soon.
<<

vecter

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:19 am

If you are still needing testers I would like to offer a hand. This is pretty remarkable stuff!
<<

muhamad ali

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Huge thanks for going through and finding the flaws, which these flaws are vital on the spelling within the macros themselves. I do appreciate the help, and I have marked below with the following showing what I have fixed and with notes in GREEN

Alge wrote:Typos and Other Assorted Errors...

Druid Macro Set:
Renewl (Talent) -> Renewal (Talent)
/cast Renewl -> /cast Renewal

**FIXED**

Deathknight Macro Set:

Dark Transformation (Unholy)
/cast Transformation -> /cast Dark Transformation

**FIXED**

Hunter Macro Set:
Beastial Wrath (Beast Mastery) -> Bestial Wrath (Beast Mastery)
/cast Beastial Wrath -> /cast Bestial Wrath

**FIXED**

Consussive Shot -> Concussive Shot
macro text is correct

**FIXED**

Mage Macro Set:
Frost Armor (Buff)
/cast FrostArmor -> /cast Frost Armor

**FIXED**

Icey Veins (Frost) -> Icy Veins (Frost
/cast Icey Veins -> /cast Icy Veins

**FIXED**

Monk Macro Set:

Transcendence Transfer (Level 87)
/cast Transcendence Transfter -> /cast Transcendence Transfer

**FIXED**

Paladin Macro Set
Hammer of Righteous (Protection and Retribution) -> Hammer of the Righteous (Protection and Retribution)
/cast Hammer of Righteous -> /cast Hammer of the Righteous

**FIXED**

Judgement -> Judgment
/cast Judgement -> /cast Judgment

**FIXED**

Lay of Hands -> Lay on Hands
/cast Lay of Hands -> /cast Lay on Hands

**FIXED**

Priest Macro Set

Chakra
/cast Chakra <- this will do nothing - there are actually three different Chakras so there should be three different macros as shown below

WILL WORK ON LATER THE BELOW CHAKRA'S AND HOLY WORDS:

Chakra: Chastise (Holy)
/cast Chakra: Chastise

Chakra: Sanctuary (Holy)
/cast Chakra: Sanctuary

Chakra: Serenity (Holy)
/cast Chakra: Serenity

In the same way Holy Word changes depending on which Chakra state the priest is in, so in addition to Holy Word: Chastise (Holy), there should be

Holy Word: Sanctuary (Holy)
/cast Holy Word: Sanctuary

Holy Word: Serenity (Holy)
/cast Holy Word: Serenity

Devouring Plague (Shadow)
/cast Devour Plague -> /cast Devouring Plague

**FIXED**

Mass Dispell (Ground AoE) -> Mass Dispel (Ground AoE)
/cast Mass Dispell -> /cast Mass Dispel

**FIXED**

Mindbender (Talent)
/cast Mind Bender -> /cast Mindbender

**FIXED**

Penace (Disc) -> Penance (Disc)
/cast Penace -> /cast Penance

**FIXED**

Void Tendrills (Talent) -> Void Tendrils (Talent)
/cast Void Tendrills -> /cast Void Tendrils

**FIXED**

Rogue Macro Set
Hemorriage (Subtlety) -> Hemorrhage (Subtlety)
/cast Hemorriage -> /cast Hemorrhage

**FIXED**

Shaman Macro Set
Lightning Bolt
/cast Lightening Bolt -> /cast Lightning Bolt

**FIXED**

Lightning Shield
/cast Lightening Shield -> /cast Lightning Shield

**FIXED**

Unleash Elements
/cast Unleashed Elements -> /cast Unleash Elements

**FIXED**

Warlock Macro Set
Command Demon
/cast Taunt -> /cast Command Demon

**FIXED**

Demonic Circle Summon -> Demonic Circle: Summon
/cast Demonic Circle Summon -> /cast Demonic Circle: Summon

**FIXED**

Demonic Circle Teleport -> Demonic Circle: Teleport
/cast Demonic Circle Teleport -> /cast Demonic Circle: Teleport

**FIXED**

Grimorie of Sacrifice (Talent) -> Grimoire of Sacrifice (Talent)
/cast Grimorie of Sacrifice -> /cast Grimoire of Sacrifice

**FIXED**

Grimorie of Service (Talent) -> Grimoire of Service (Talent)
/cast Grimorie of Service -> /cast Grimoire of Service

**FIXED**

This one is missing...
Grimoire of Supremacy (Talent)
/cast Grimoire of Supremacy

TODO AND RESEARCH TO ENSURE IT'S NECESSARY TO HAVE, MAY BE A REASON WHY I LEFT IT OUT AFTER I TESTED IT

Warrior Macro Set
Impending Vicotry (Talent) -> Impending Victory (Talent) ... should already know about this one

**FIXED**

<<

muhamad ali

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Ualaa wrote:
muhamad ali wrote:I can't reproduce this as I have a 10 man druid team, the only ones that IWT are two of them, Guardian and the Feral. So I'm thinking it's more/less in the respect of the Virtual Combat not added into the Virtual Mapped Key area is missing?

Have changed this to my "imbedded IWT" method.

Already have an ATG called Melee.

Have a mapped key called Melee IWT.
Edited that, so the target is: Current Window
Edited that, so the keybind sent is my IWT keybind rather than `

Changed the DPS Rotation (Hotkey: 1) in Combat Hotkeys.
It now does: General > Melee IWT > Melee (the ATG) ... instead of Interact With Target - Keep CTM (Target: All Windows)

I'm always using the IWT - Keeping the CTM active, which I have Melee apart of... Not sure if you seen that?
<<

muhamad ali

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:11 pm

UPDATE ON TESTING REQUESTS

maikwow wrote:
muhamad ali wrote:
Thank-you for pointing this out, as I'm glad he must of read all of what I wrote... To BETA test, is about READING not skimming :)

Ive read the post now.

I'm willing to test this configuration out and provide you feedback regardless if your configuration is broken or works perfectly.

vecter wrote:If you are still needing testers I would like to offer a hand. This is pretty remarkable stuff!

Testing is locked out only to who we have now testing, which is going smoothly and on my spare time outside of real life and work, I'm able to fix the issues or better this configuration so when it's released, it's just flawless, and plug in play! :)

I am currently testing and adding in the healing configuration, which is challenging as I'm cleaning up the whole configuration as I progress, seeing where issues could arise and etc... So bear with me ladies/gents I'll have a final on this soon enough here within a week or so and we can have everyone happy campers with ISBoxer, and having the ones still stuck on how to even put a team together and use the macros, etc... Due to the fact there's so many people out there with lovely videos, guides and tutorials on how to do every aspect within ISBoxer. It could overwhelm a person's mind for sure, because I was so overwhelmed at the start a couple months ago and this is my conclusion on helping others on this configuration setup.

I'm just trying to make it way EASIER on everyone whether a person is just learning all about ISBoxer to an advanced user. I myself am still learning everything and I think ISBoxer will never be fully learnt by me, but I did learn one thing. Take everything ISBoxer has and put it together and it's POWERFUL Multiboxing software!

All the best!
<<

tanker

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:41 pm

I've been browsing the setup, and I'm puzzled about the mechanics.

For the '31-40 Elemental Shaman' 'AOE DPS Rotation', two macros get called: Magma Totem and Chain Lightning. It seems to me this will cause the shaman to drop a magma totem every cooldown and never cast Chain Lightning. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:28 am

I haven't played a shaman team at that level range to check.

It looks like most of the configuration is based on the Priority system, first done by Mosg2.
Every ability that you'd like to use in a specific situation is available.
And you're essentially mashing a popsicle stick across each of those skills/spells.

At the 01-10 level, with Balance Druids and Demo Warlocks.
It is random whether the Druids do Moonfire or Wrath.
It is random whether the Warlocks to Shadowbolt or Corruption.
Mobs die, basically instantly (or within a second of the spells landing on them).

At a target dummy, you might see Corruption/Moonfire being reapplied well before it has run its course.

It will depend on the class...
An 87-90 Ret Paladin has:
- Crusader Strike (4.5 second re-use)
- Judgement (6.0 second re-use)
- Templar's Verdict (3 charges of Holy Power)
- Hammer of Wrath (6 second re-use, target at 20% health)
- Inquisition (1+ Holy Power, Spammable)
- Holy Prism (20 second re-use, if Talented)
- Execution Sentence (60 second re-use, if Talented)

For the most part, spamming a key and getting a random ability will be like a Frost DK.
If its not on cooldown, it will fire off.
It looks like you could get Inquisition, before you need it.
I don't see Exorcism in there, but I'm sure it is somewhere.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 am

tanker wrote:For the '31-40 Elemental Shaman' 'AOE DPS Rotation', two macros get called: Magma Totem and Chain Lightning. It seems to me this will cause the shaman to drop a magma totem every cooldown and never cast Chain Lightning. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I haven't tested that exact one either.

However, I don't think this system is designed to provide the perfect rotation for every class/level/spec combination. That would be an even more phenomenal amount of work than has already been done. Instead, it is a starting point. In some situations, like the AOE DPS Rotation for an Elemental Shaman, you may be better off with a castsequence macro or a multi-step Mapped Key. However, in many other situations, including at least the lowish level monk rotation I have tested, this will be good enough and certainly a lot better than many new multiboxers would be able to achieve without a lot of setup. In others, quite a lot of changes may be required to get an effective rotation.

I would hope in time as more people switch to such a system a bank of such rotations can be developed.
<<

muhamad ali

Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:36 am

Alge wrote:
tanker wrote:For the '31-40 Elemental Shaman' 'AOE DPS Rotation', two macros get called: Magma Totem and Chain Lightning. It seems to me this will cause the shaman to drop a magma totem every cooldown and never cast Chain Lightning. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

However, I don't think this system is designed to provide the perfect rotation for every class/level/spec combination. That would be an even more phenomenal amount of work than has already been done. Instead, it is a starting point. In some situations, like the AOE DPS Rotation for an Elemental Shaman, you may be better off with a castsequence macro or a multi-step Mapped Key. However, in many other situations, including at least the lowish level monk rotation I have tested, this will be good enough and certainly a lot better than many new multiboxers would be able to achieve without a lot of setup. In others, quite a lot of changes may be required to get an effective rotation.

I would hope in time as more people switch to such a system a bank of such rotations can be developed.

Alge wrote:

The whole concept is to get the fundamentals laid out with all classes, specs and eventually rotations perfected where, max every level bracket will soon have one to two buttons to mash vs four. I can tell you this, it's not going to be the perfect rotation OUT of the Box, but do hope others can help contribute rotations per each level bracket within every class and spec. Which would help me build this even bigger.

Where I'll be renaming the PvP DPS and AoE Key Maps to a more logical solution of:

Full DPS Rotation
Full AoE Rotation

Which I have been doing personally for my own characters, later on I will share with others my max level all in one rotation macros, and in hopes of others sharing their level full on /castsequence macros :)

Anyhow, bed time, and will be on this project a bit more tomorrow, trying to get the healing specs tied in within the next day or two, maybe three... Clients have me tied down with quite a few projects, and like I said, I am trying to put as much time into this as possible. :)

All the best!

<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:28 pm

If you're testing a given bracket, say 31-40 Elemental Shaman...

There's nothing wrong with saying... Fire Nova is being planted repeatedly.

I would go with this modification...
Maybe modify your AoE DPS key, to call one IS Boxer Library Macro instead of two.
Change that to... /castsequence reset=3 Fire Nova Totem, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning

Over time, as a community, we can tweak the macros for a given situation.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
PreviousNext

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration