FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] "Pro CLS Config" for EVERYONE : UPDATED 11/13/2012

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Re: "CLS Config the Pro Way" for EVERYONE : RELEASED 11/06/2012

With regards to the error message, I've updated ISBoxer just now to correct the message. It should be informing you that the Named WoW Macro Action has no macro selected.

Code:
ISBoxer 40.4.1108.1
    * Fixed an export error with Named WoW Macro Actions that provided the wrong message. Now, a Named WoW Macro Action with no WoW Macro selected will be described correctly. The solution, if you receive this message, is to remove the errant Action or point it at a macro.

You can update via Help->About. This update just changes the message to make sense, it does not correct the config itself.

To fix the problem you will just need to remove a Named WoW Macro Action (the one that says no macro) from the specified Mapped Keys
<<

nicedreams

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:25 pm

thanks lax

I was more concerned with what the missing macro was. Deleting it does fix the problem but i think that macro was put in for a reason and am wondering what i should be in the slot. the rotations look diff then from the beta and assume for better dps.
<<

Grondir

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey guys,

Just installed this config and after deleting all the 'No Macro' spaces I get hit with this when trying to export.

Key Combination 'ALT-CTRL-R' is being assigned to non-matching WoW Macros 'Frostbolt' in WoW Macro Set 'Mage' and '85 Frost Mage DPS Macro' in WoW Macro Set 'Mage'.
Common ways to solve this problem include disabling one of the two macros, changing the Key Combination for one, or making the macros match.

Any ideas what to do?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Key Combination 'ALT-CTRL-R' is being assigned to non-matching WoW Macros 'Frostbolt' in WoW Macro Set 'Mage' and '85 Frost Mage DPS Macro' in WoW Macro Set 'Mage'.
Common ways to solve this problem include disabling one of the two macros, changing the Key Combination for one, or making the macros match.

Any ideas what to do?

Yes, pretty much what it says ;)

1. In the top left pane under Game Helpers, select World of Warcraft.
2. In the bottom left pane under WoW Macro Sets, expand 'Mage'
3. You have 2 macros in this WoW Macro Set called "Frostbolt" and "85 Frost Mage DPS Macro", and both of them are set to CTRL+ALT+R. One or the other will need to be changed, because the macros are not the same and they are assigned to the same key combo, so only one of the two is going to work.

Some people try to get around the key combo being the same by being clever and making it Right Ctrl+Alt+R, but this is still CTRL+ALT+R when it maps to a WoW key binding.

You will be able to Export after either a) the macro text is identical (and therefore it doesn't matter that the key combos are also identical), or b) the key combos are different (and therefore it doesn't matter that the macro text is different).
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:01 pm

So pretty much, the Mage has been assigned Ctrl Alt R.
But there is more than one macro for the mage.

You can either use the one spell.
Or you can use the castsequence, which in theory is going to be better.
As a lot of the sequences, will eventually be added to the C/L/S system.

At the moment, it is an excellent system.
But the individual macros for each spec/level/class can be tweaked.
Especially with user contribution.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Grondir

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:49 am

Cheers guys.

Sorted that one and another conflict (Agony in Warlock and Dragon's Breath in Mage having same key) but now I get the following error.

Export to Inner Space Failed

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ISBoxer_Toolkit.Configs.KeyMaps.Step.GenerateInnerSpaceSettings(Set set, MappedKey mappedkey, KeyMap keymap)
at ISBoxer_Toolkit.Configs.KeyMaps.MappedKey.GenerateInnerSpaceSettings(KeyMap keymap)
at ISBoxer_Toolkit.Configs.KeyMaps.KeyMap.GenerateInnerSpaceSettings()
at ISBoxer_Toolkit.Configs.ISBoxerToolkitProfile.GenerateKeyMapperSettings()
at ISBoxer_Toolkit.Pages.Leaf.InnerSpacePage.ExportToInnerSpace(BooleanshowSuccess)

Sorry to keep being a pain, but this system looks like it could be amazing with some tweaks :D
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:04 am

Not a pain, no. We are finding and correcting issues in both ISBoxer and in the CLS config, please continue ;)

I have an update for you, available via Help->About ISBoxer
Code:
ISBoxer 40.4.1111.1
    * Fixed a bug with incorrectly-configured Named WoW Macro Actions potetially producing an unhandled exception box when Exporting

This should correct the exception box you are seeing, but I believe it will probably result in something else to fix in the config. :)
<<

Swishee

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Would it be possible for someone that removed all the macros giving errors to upload their profile xml?
<<

Nexor

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 am

Swishee wrote:Would it be possible for someone that removed all the macros giving errors to upload their profile xml?

I would but the problem is i already changed/added some Macros for my needs, which might can cause more problems for you than as if you would delete the 30-50 no macro lines one by one each time the pop up comes up.
And yes you might need to adjust some of the macros yourself, cause i honestly don't think as a example "Crackling Jade Lightning" belongs into the Brewmaster rotation.

Also while i am posting this the config is setup to buff however the key isn't assigned yet in case anyone wonder.

The Setup itself is great and if you follow the instruction there shouldn't be many issues, however as mentioned above you mostly still need to add/remove some macros in some of the rotations (in other words compare your solo play with the config like on a Target dummy).
<<

muhamad ali

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:54 am

And yes you might need to adjust some of the macros yourself, cause i honestly don't think as a example "Crackling Jade Lightning" belongs into the Brewmaster rotation.

It's there for a reason, some have a preference to use this in their rotation some may not, so the simple answer is to remove it if they don't need it there :) Or they can add it back later if they wanted it there. This isn't built with a RAID ready mind, this config was built for the ones needing to get up and running with ISBoxer and just plugin their team and go from there.

However I do need to put more time into building a DB full of All in One Macros, where everyone can help out contributing to via level bracket and etc as they level a team/teams up.

PreviousNext

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration