FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Configurations

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sampsen

Post Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Configurations

Is there or will there be an update to CLS Pro Configuration, or a template for class and spec? I would hate to have to reinvent the wheel if there is already a template out there I can cut and paste from. Just looking for an easier way to set this up, maybe a place where people share their configurations. Just asking :D
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Re: Configurations

Use the Quick Setup Wizard, using the current iteration of CLS saves you no time, and it's really not much to set it up from the wizard. For example you're still left to set up your own DPS rotation even with CLS. I might just nuke all references to it from this site...

http://isboxer.com/wiki/Style:MMO_-_Pro
<<

Sampsen

Post Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:11 am

Could I just copy the class macro sets from CLS and then use those to build my own key maps per class? If that would work, wouldn’t I separate each macro with a step? So you wouldn’t have a shadow priest casting smite over and over. I’m starting to think I’m in over my head and I should just use in game macros and put them on a hot key and not set them up in ISBoxer. Is there a place you can download someone’s complete working configuration so I could view it on another computer to see how they made theirs to assist me in making mine.

Thanks for your time and help :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:24 am

There has been an ability overhaul since the current version of CLS. Many of the macros need to be renamed or removed because the abilities have been renamed or removed.

If that would work, wouldn’t I separate each macro with a step? So you wouldn’t have a shadow priest casting smite over and over.

You could do that but it would not be in any way shape or form an efficient rotation. Half of the idea behind the pro config is you can just tell it to press the keys in the order that you would normally while playing solo. This doesn't require macros at all, you can literally just tell it to do your "1, 3, 2, 3, 5, 3, 2" or whatever you normally do.

Is there a place you can download someone’s complete working configuration so I could view it on another computer to see how they made theirs to assist me in making mine.

Half of the posts on isboxer.com forums involve other complete configurations because much of the time when someone asks how to fix theirs, we ask to see it. But I'm not going to suggest you would know what to look at in their configurations to help you in making yours. Good luck :P

I still suggest using the wizard to make a pro config and fill in which keys it should press.

Return to World of Warcraft