FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Returner with many problems (FTL / Login)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gribbel

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:58 am

Returner with many problems (FTL / Login)

Hey there Multiboxers!

I've recently returned to WoW and Multiboxing (Since you can buy gametime now with gold, and I had a million left on an alt, yay) and I am already struggling with some problems.
I want to setup 2 Shamans Dualboxing with FTL-System. (Since there will be a third Shaman in future maybe)
I also downloaded the Jamba-Addon.

But my problems:

1) In the Quick Setup I assigned "follow" on Mouse4. It work fine on my main, but not on my toon as I switch to it. It just tries to invite my main into a group (which fails obs. if we are already in a group)
Why? Does Jamba interfere with it?
2) Jamba should also switch master as I switch screen. How can I archieve that?
3) When I use my G15 Macro to type in my password, it always fails. Does it needs a delay on between any keypresses?

Thanks for any help!

Best regards
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:35 am

Re: Returner with many problems (FTL / Login)

Gribbel wrote:1) In the Quick Setup I assigned "follow" on Mouse4. It work fine on my main, but not on my toon as I switch to it. It just tries to invite my main into a group (which fails obs. if we are already in a group) Why?
Beyond not having the add-on enabled on all of your characters, I don't know, but seeing your profile may give a clue. You may also have conflicting key binds, so resetting them could also clear any potential conflicts.

Gribbel wrote:Does Jamba interfere with it?
No.

Gribbel wrote:2) Jamba should also switch master as I switch screen. How can I archieve that?
If you used the Wizard to set up your team, then it will already be configured under each Slot of your Character Set, but, again, if the ISBoxer add-on is not enabled on all of your characters, or a conflicting key binding is present, then that could be the cause of the issue.

Gribbel wrote:3) When I use my G15 Macro to type in my password, it always fails. Does it needs a delay on between any keypresses?
Are you running the Logitech software as admin (there could be several processes that require specific administrator privileges).
<<

Gribbel

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:50 am

MiRai wrote:Beyond not having the add-on enabled on all of your characters, I don't know, but seeing your profile may give a clue. You may also have conflicting key binds, so resetting them could also clear any potential conflicts.

http://pastebin.com/aHpQDYEr
Already reseted, even reinstalled ISBoxer + InnerSpace

MiRai wrote:If you used the Wizard to set up your team, then it will already be configured under each Slot of your Character Set, but, again, if the ISBoxer add-on is not enabled on all of your characters, or a conflicting key binding is present, then that could be the cause of the issue.

So, resetting ALL keybindings in WoW would be a start? And yes, ISBoxer Addon is active.

MiRai wrote:Are you running the Logitech software as admin (there could be several processes that require specific administrator privileges).

Yes I do, but I kinda miscomunicated here. It's not like the macros not typing in, it just cut off some random text from the password.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:54 am

After looking at your profile, there appears to be nothing wrong with it.

The first 2 of your problems really sound like the ISBoxer Addon is not enabled on your second character. It needs to be enabled on every character.
Your report that Mouse4 sends an Invite to your other character. Where does that come from? Do you have macros set on your mouse buttons via mouse software? or is that set in WOW game bindings?
It sounds like your second character may not be running under ISBoxer.
How are you launching your team?

For your password, if it contains characters that ISBoxer is re-mapping (like 1 to =) , you need to make sure KeyMaps are disabled.
ImageClick on the left button to disable key maps.
If that doesn't work, try a slight delay.
<<

Gribbel

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:38 am

ISBoxer is active on the toon.

I activate it via Right Click on Innerspace --> ISBoxer Character Sets.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:32 pm

And what about the rest?

i.e. if you load the games normally and press Mouse4, does it invite to your team? Is that running a macro in game or is it some in game binding? Tryign to work out whether the mouse click is being ignored completely by ISboxer, or it just happens to be sending the keypresses that trigger the ISBoxer macro.

Maybe a diagnostic would be helpful. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

Gribbel

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:59 pm

Well, kinda made a workaround now. I am now using (Like in the old times) "/jamba-follow master all"
Well, how do I disable the default "interact with target" button in ISBoxer? I just use macros for thta as well then. (Currently my F2-Key is unusable)

I will try Diagnostic soon.

Return to World of Warcraft