FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

help with error please

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thuggishcoot

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:18 pm

help with error please

i've been gettign this when i open up my wow's and then the toon wont work been at it for an hour can anyone at all help me please?

i also have this issue, all of a sudden i can't invite one of my toons and he does not get anything on his end is just says nothing, nothing happens, i just wanna play =(
Attachments
nothign fuckiong works'.jpg
nothign fuckiong works'.jpg (1005.54 KiB) Viewed 8256 times
omg work.jpg
omg work.jpg (460.71 KiB) Viewed 8261 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Re: help with error please

The only clue I've got is that that message comes up when Inner Space cannot connect to the lavish auth servers for some reason, although this may be incorrect. The most probably cause is a local firewall, or general internet hiccups.

The other possibility may be some other local software which is not playing nice with Inner Space. Grab a compatibility diagnostics and so we can rule this out.
<<

thuggishcoot

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:33 pm

bob wrote:The only clue I've got is that that message comes up when Inner Space cannot connect to the lavish auth servers for some reason, although this may be incorrect. The most probably cause is a local firewall, or general internet hiccups.

The other possibility may be some other local software which is not playing nice with Inner Space. Grab a compatibility diagnostics and so we can rule this out.

https://ybin.me/p/0203e7f949b6aaa3#jA/v ... J+fcEkMbg=

also i disabled my firewall... so thats can't be it, what about the one toon ica n't invite to my group?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Disabling your firewall does not remove it. You will probably need to uninstall it to test correctly and verify that is not the issue.
The other thing that is possible may be the ASUS GameFirstService. This might not be handling the multiboxing setup particularly well.
It might also be the ASUS MFT service. I'm not 100% on what this does yet, but it seems to be graphics related, which may also prevent Inner Space from initing correctly.

As for your invite issue. I didn't see that before, but it is most likely to be that that particular toon does not have the ISBoxer Addon enabled, OR, it is due to the fact that Inner Space is unable to initialize correctly during the game startup. This depends of course when you get this issue, and whether you are logging into the game after getting this error.
<<

thuggishcoot

Post Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:05 pm

bob wrote:Disabling your firewall does not remove it. You will probably need to uninstall it to test correctly and verify that is not the issue.
The other thing that is possible may be the ASUS GameFirstService. This might not be handling the multiboxing setup particularly well.
It might also be the ASUS MFT service. I'm not 100% on what this does yet, but it seems to be graphics related, which may also prevent Inner Space from initing correctly.

As for your invite issue. I didn't see that before, but it is most likely to be that that particular toon does not have the ISBoxer Addon enabled, OR, it is due to the fact that Inner Space is unable to initialize correctly during the game startup. This depends of course when you get this issue, and whether you are logging into the game after getting this error.

But i have a GTX 980, it plays wow on ultra at 100+ fps, i have my other 4 set to lowest settings, its not over heating or anything, i figured out the other issue he was blcoked somehow

Return to General