FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need help with ISboxer!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

matlock418

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

Need help with ISboxer!

I recently purchased ISboxer and use it to multibox on WoW. Ive got a few questions and i wouldnt be here asking if i knew someone that had the program. Im sure they are prolly easy to answer and if i could get some help that would be aweosme! Thanks and here is the list of questions.

1. Is it possible to have broadcasting on and only have it work with the mouse and action bars? Example ( Turn broadcasting on to use the mouse to turn in quests at the same time, and leave it on without AWSD breaking /follow).

2. How do you change the display settings where you have two displays on one moniter equal in size?

3. Does anyone know of a good in depth tutorial of using ISboxer? Ive looked at the quick start guide and a few others but they seem to just be "plug and play." I want to change a few things to adjust to my playstyle, and am not sure how to.

4. If the displays are two different sizes does that affect the mouse cursor? I notice if i have one big display and one smaller display that the mouse doesnt go in the same spot on both.

Again thanks to anyone who can answer any of these questions. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help me out
<<

Xeniaz

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:31 am

Re: Need help with ISboxer!

1. Is it possible to have broadcasting on and only have it work with the mouse and action bars? Example ( Turn broadcasting on to use the mouse to turn in quests at the same time, and leave it on without AWSD breaking /follow).

Take a look at this page for more information on adjusting the repeater options. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Repeater

2. How do you change the display settings where you have two displays on one moniter equal in size?

Not quite sure what you mean by that.

3. Does anyone know of a good in depth tutorial of using ISboxer? Ive looked at the quick start guide and a few others but they seem to just be "plug and play." I want to change a few things to adjust to my playstyle, and am not sure how to.
The quick start guide isn't intended to introduce every feature of isboxer, just the basics to get you started. You will find a huge amount of information on other aspects of the software in the wiki, just like the repeater link above.

4. If the displays are two different sizes does that affect the mouse cursor? I notice if i have one big display and one smaller display that the mouse doesnt go in the same spot on both.

The physical size of the displays doesn't matter in this case, but the resolution you have them set to does. To get things working smoothly, use the same resolution on both displays.
<<

matlock418

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Re: Need help with ISboxer!

Thanks for the help, question 4 was a big issue lol, didnt think to change resolutions. One more question.

Ive seen videos and watched other people play where their characters run simultaneously together and in the same direction. How can i get this to work for myself? Ive tried to line the characters up in the game and get them to run together but, the slave character always seems to go off in a different direction after a slow period of walking.

Return to General