FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HOW TO?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

fapeiro

Post Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:01 pm

HOW TO?

Ok im new to this, and this forum is so damm hard to search things since always say its a generic word but if i cant use the word im looking for how i will search lol? here's the question. i've been tring to mult client a game that im currently playing wheres 2 characters can be in the same place at x and y, game is 2d so camera is static. i wanna use the repeater in a single pc with multi clients but if you guys tell me it's easier or better with a game in each pc i can do that asswell. so to be more simple i wanna use my mouse in client 1 and make client 2 or even 3 walk with me repeating client 1 actions. actually only mouse wuold work too. i've tried everything and i couldnt make it work.any good fellas to point me to the right direction? Game is RED STONE ONLINE. THANKS!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Re: HOW TO?

fapeiro wrote:Ok im new to this, and this forum is so damm hard to search things since always say its a generic word but if i cant use the word im looking for how i will search lol?

On Google - site:isboxer.com "search terms"

fapeiro wrote:here's the question. i've been tring to mult client a game that im currently playing wheres 2 characters can be in the same place at x and y, game is 2d so camera is static. i wanna use the repeater in a single pc with multi clients but if you guys tell me it's easier or better with a game in each pc i can do that asswell. so to be more simple i wanna use my mouse in client 1 and make client 2 or even 3 walk with me repeating client 1 actions. actually only mouse wuold work too. i've tried everything and i couldnt make it work.any good fellas to point me to the right direction?

Does "everything" include you pressing Shift+Alt+R? That is the default key combination to turn on Repeater.

fapeiro wrote:Game is RED STONE ONLINE. THANKS!

While, in theory, every game should work with Inner Space, not all do without some additional support. If additional support is required, then Lax would need to take a look at the game.
<<

fapeiro

Post Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:51 pm

MiRai wrote:Does "everything" include you pressing Shift+Alt+R? That is the default key combination to turn on Repeater.

i couldnt even make the game open while under the isboxer. it opens and closes,maybe game is detecting it as a hack? it says game is opening faster than it should.

MiRai wrote:While, in theory, every game should work with Inner Space, not all do without some additional support. If additional support is required, then Lax would need to take a look at the game.

about that, who is Lax? like i said im new here, it would be amazng if anyone take a look at that, the game itself allow multi clients as a legalthing i just wanna now use the mouse on both haha.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:22 pm

A quick google shows that the game uses X-Trap as it anticheat/hack protection, and thus probably wont play nice with Inner Space, as it wont like Inner Space doing it's thing with the directx libraries.

Looks to be a no luck story.

Return to Repeater