FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[LOTRO] Mouse Repeater - Mouse Cursor Visibility

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mwboxer

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:46 am

Mouse Repeater - Mouse Cursor Visibility

I've just started using IS Boxer and love it. I am currently running 5 on 1 PC with 2 displays. My problem is when I turn on the mouse repeater, the cursor is not visible in any of the slave windows. All of my settings are default, and the repeater seems to be working as I can see the effects of it on the slave windows. I just cant see the cursor. The only option that I've found in the program to address this function seem to be enabled by default. "Show fake cursor in Repeater target windows when mouse repeat is enabled."

Any ideas?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:12 am

Re: Mouse Repeater - Mouse Cursor Visibility

This is a known issue with ISBoxer + LOTRO + Windows 7. I might have it fixed soon though. ;)
<<

mwboxer

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 am

Well that must be it then. Glad to hear it wasn't something I was doing wrong. I'm new to boxing, and this program has made it a breeze so far.

PS - I'm also looking forward to using my G510 when that compatibility is worked out. :)
<<

ShadowKntSDS

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:55 pm

If it helps debug any, I am using Win7 and LOTRO and I can see my mouse on all of my slaves when the repeater is on. But, I am only using 1 display.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:35 pm

I believe the cursor issue would be related to using, or not using, windows themes. If you disable Aero, you'll probably see the cursors
<<

ShadowKntSDS

Post Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Ah, I have Aero disabled.

Return to Repeater