FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

mouse repeater issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

vinnybear

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:04 pm

mouse repeater issue

good evening all,
I'm having issues with the mouse repeater.
I run a 2 screen layout with 1 main on a 16/9 screen and 3 other on the 2nd screen 4/3

The mouse cursor is not in the same place between my main window and the other 3.
The 3 identical windows behave the same but basicly on the main window i need to be on the left portion to even see the mouse cursor start to appear on the others.

What's up doc ?

thank you for any help cause i cant find whats wrong
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Re: mouse repeater issue

This is the way it will work if your clients are not synced to the same resolution. If Swap or Instant Swap are disabled, you can alternatively set the "Desired rendering size" option, probably to the size of the main region. Or, leave Swap and Instant Swap enabled but change it to one of the other options (a specific hotkey, or one of the slot hotkeys configurable in your Character Set Slots) and this will be the same as setting Desired rendering size to the size of the main region.

This will, of course, make things including text look tall and skinny or short and fat on the other windows, since you're using a different aspect ratio. You can modify your window layout to keep them the same ratio, and then they will just look shrunk instead (text will still be unreadable).

You can either have them in different resolutions, or have perfect mouse broadcasting (and swapping will be instant if swap is enabled)... that's kind of the tradeoff you make here.
<<

vinnybear

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:34 am

Re: mouse repeater issue

thanks for the help it's working now like i wanted

Return to Repeater