FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBOXER: Issue mouse and key repeaters.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:16 am

Re: ISBOXER: Issue mouse and key repeaters.

Should have started another thread instead of using this one but that's okay. I know I've answered this specific question in another thread but I can't find it at the moment.

The answer is as follows:
Broadcasting is not turning on as a result of switching windows. You turned it on before that. The main issue is that you have created a hotkey in your Repeater Profile to toggle broadcasting in all windows -- this is not needed and will not sync up with the button on the click bar that shows whether repeater is on or off. The reason you see it off on your main window and on on others is because you used both an "all windows" and a "current window" toggle. The button on the click bar toggles repeater only on the current window, while your other hotkey toggles it on all windows.

So here's the possible sequences of events in order for you to see this problem. Either
A) You turn Repeater on on all windows, then you turn it off on the current window, so the current window is now off, and all of the others are now on.
B) You turn Repeater on on the current window, then you use your hotkey that toggles it on all windows -- it's going to toggle it in EACH window, so the current window is now off, and all of the others are now on.

Here's how to fix it:
1. Get rid of the hotkeys in your Repeater Profile, or switch them to Current Window. Note that regardless, hotkeys created in the Repeater Profile will not change the click bar button.
2. You might like to change the "Activate Repeat" mapped key under "Control" key map to have your desired hotkey, and/or toggle on all windows instead of just the current window (you would need to change a bunch of actions in the 2 steps)
<<

Sleepy

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:44 am

I have the same problem as ashley. I will start a new topic.
<<

Sleepy

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:47 am

I dont think this is my problem, because I dont have a hotkey for Current Window, only for All windows. So what else could it be?
Im also not using click bars.
Previous

Return to Repeater