FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"When clicking to focus a window" option

Moderator: MiRai

<<

brusim

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 am

"When clicking to focus a window" option

Hi,

I've been playing around with the option "When clicking to focus a window, the game should ...", in the "Window Layouts" section, but whatever I select as an option I don't seem to notice any visible change to the behaviour of the windows.

My purpose for playing with this is to see if there's any way to not move any window when I click on it but instead act as a normal mouse click within the window itself - i.e. when I need to right click on an object on every character it would be simpler to just click it on each window instead of having to switch each char window to the main one and then clicking on it.

I've seen another multiboxing software doing it so I was wondering if we can make it happen on ISBoxer too. :)

Thank you.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:03 am

Re: "When clicking to focus a window" option

That option very specifically says the GAME should ___, not ISBoxer. And once you set what I'm about to say, the option you're playing with wont make a bit of a difference because there won't be a click to focus the window.

If you want to change the swapping behavior imposed by ISBoxer, use the Swap options above instead. Just set the Swap option to something other than "Always" (there's 2 other options for the radio buttons), and then enable "Focus follows mouse" (which makes it so you don't need to click, you can just place your mouse over whichever window you want to click or type in).
<<

brusim

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 am

Re: "When clicking to focus a window" option

Once again you've been extremely helpful ... and fast responding.
Thank you very much!! :)

Return to Window Layouts