FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trove ~ Avoid Taskbar not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

L3thal1ty

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:38 am

Trove ~ Avoid Taskbar not working

I am trying to run Trove with it in windowed mode on my main screen with avoid taskbar set, but when it launches my main client, it just makes it windowed fullscreen and does covers my taskbar. I have tried multiple window layouts and nothing seems to work. I am out of ideas.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: Trove ~ Avoid Taskbar not working

Options that spring to mind are:
  1. Run the game in DirectX not OpenGL. ISBoxer should be trying to force this anyway, but if you are ignoring the message, then it wont work.
  2. Don't set the game to Fullscreen.
  3. You aren't launching your team, but rather multiple instances of the game. You need to launch from one of the three methods below.
    1. Right click Inner Space in the system notification area and, in the ISBoxer Character Sets sub-menu, select your Character Set
    2. In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, right click your Character Set and select Launch
    3. To create a shortcut on your desktop to launch your team: In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, right click your Character Set and select Create desktop Launch shortcut
  4. You don't have a window layout associated with your character set.
<<

L3thal1ty

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: Trove ~ Avoid Taskbar not working

Thank you for the fast response, however, at this time I have dropped it down from 5 team members to just 4 (those being the alts) and I have them set up on the other displays. Since I don't need to have any kind of follow or assist functions, I can get away with just running the main client independently of the alts. While not exactly a solution to my issue of the taskbar visibility and incorrect window sizes, it will function just fine this way. I appreciate your assistance and acknowledge the reality that it was just something I did not set up correctly :)

Return to Window Layouts