FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse jumps to center on alts with Instant Swap enabled

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Poetry

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Mouse jumps to center on alts with Instant Swap enabled

My window layouts are all spread across two monitors. Usually my main is full screen on one and alts are evenly layed out across the other, but this problem also happens with just two instances of WoW, full screen, same size, same resolution.

If Instant Swap is enabled, when I directly click on any alt screen, in the game space (not on a button or unit frame), the mouse will jump to center. With Instant Swap off, this doesn't happen. It also doesn't happen on the main screen.

I've tried rolling back to a previous version of Innerspace and that didn't resolve the problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I figure it must be something in my setup since nobody else seems to be complaining about this.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Re: Mouse jumps to center on alts with Instant Swap enabled

This is a known issue with World of Warcraft at the moment, I'll be taking a look at it when I get back from BlizzCon in a couple days. It's not just you ;)

It may be something new since the 4.0.1 patch that I need to take care of, but it's also possible it's a new bug from recent changes in Inner Space. I think it only happens with WoW, so it's hard to say either way. What older build(s) of IS did you try? That would mostly just help answer whether it's some 4.0.1 change, or an IS change; build 5245 or earlier definitely would not have had this issue.
<<

Poetry

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Re: Mouse jumps to center on alts with Instant Swap enabled

I tried build 5245 without any improvement. Thank you for looking into this!

Return to Window Layouts