FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

another monitor swapping question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

toepick

Post Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:14 pm

another monitor swapping question

Using 9 Eve instances: the profile I am using from the window layout wizard is called: Multi-monitor with per-monitor swapping (and I think I have tried both with leaving a hole and not leaving a hole). So there is a single instance on the left monitor, and the other 8 on the right.

I am great with how monitor 2 (on the right) works, but what I would like to be able to do is switch the game running on monitor 1 with whatever the active one is on 2.

Also that temp posting site is down, I am not sure how to post my current profile.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Re: another monitor swapping question

toepick wrote:Also that temp posting site is down, I am not sure how to post my current profile.
www.pastebin.com
<<

toepick

Post Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:52 pm

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:32 pm

I'm pretty sure you can't do what you're asking for.

The only way I could see close to that working would be if all regions were all in the same Swap Group, but it wont give you the behaviour of all the small regions swapping to region 2, and then whatever is in region 1 and region 2 switching at your convenience.

You can only have one Active region in a swap group, and that region is where your current active player for that swap group goes. They can't change swap groups. The swapping is only between a characters home region and the active region of that swap group, not home -> active (SG2) -> active (SG1).

Return to Window Layouts