FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WOW] Click-Through 2nd monitor

Moderator: MiRai

<<

demo670

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:05 pm

[WOW] Click-Through 2nd monitor

hey guys i got a slight problems i have my multi-monitor setup so i have two games running at 16-9 full res but everytime i want to click on my 2nd monitor/game its sort of doing a click-through? i cant actually sign in or anything on that screen or change any settings for that matter? iv looked everywhere and cant find anything on how to fix it.

Thanks for the help
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: [WOW] Click-Through 2nd monitor

Sounds very odd.
Click through to what exactly? the desktop behind?

Also, share your config. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13
<<

demo670

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:47 pm

yeah its really weird it like flutters so i cant even click anything really its quite odd. http://www.privatepaste.com/6e372c008e. I found after fiddling with it a bit it doesnt matter what screen i put it on its always "Display 2" when i configure the windows layout so it has something to do with a setting with display 2 i think? maybe im missing a setting?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:03 pm

Nothing in your layout that would obviously cause it. The way your layouts are setup when you click the display that does not have Region 1 on, the game should swap to Region 1 and whichever display that is on. I can see you have tried 2 teams with the Region 1 on Display 1 and in the other on Display 2.
When using Leveling Mage 2 team, and Region 1 is on Display 2 it has the same problem?. If so then I suspect it is more likely to be hardware/other software related.

Do you have other Window managers installed? (stardock, display fusion, etc).
What graphics card(s) do you have?
Are both monitors plugged into that graphics card? If two, how are they configured?
Are you using daisy chained Displayport or Thunderbolt?
Have you updated the drivers?
<<

demo670

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Yeah if i use Region 1 on display 2 then display 1 has the flickering it swaps to whatever screen region 2 is on its weird.

No other window managers are being used
AMD 7970 latest drivers (not beta)
Yeah both are in the graphics card using dual link cables.

Hmm i might try re-installing just incase its something random no harm in giving that ago, if it keeps doing it i might upload a youtube vid to show exactly whats happening
<<

demo670

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:40 pm

I seemed to have fixed it, i believe it was dxtory stuffing around with it. I updated dxtory and now it seems to be perfectly fine.

Thank you for your help

Return to Window Layouts