FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Key to stop swapping?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jaa

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:06 am

Key to stop swapping?

I have window swapping on and it work great, is there a way to setup so that if I'm holding down a key (like SHIFT) it will focus and let me click one of the other windows without swapping to the home region?

Sometimes I want to do a simple 1-click on another character without having to swap back and forth.

Thanks.
<<

highliner420

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:07 am

Re: Key to stop swapping?

When you look at the window layouts in ISBoxer there is a checkbox that says Swap Hot Character to main region. You can click on the arrow and choose the behavior you like. Also in that same window is another checkbox that says Focus game windows via mouse without clicking (Focus follows mouse). Those should take care of what you are looking for.
<<

jaa

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Key to stop swapping?

I can get it to default to not swap windows unless I press the swap key (although I couldn't seem to get it to swap on pressing the key, it would only swap on key release). I want to reverse that and make it swap by default but NOT if I hold a designated key, then I want it to focus on the 2nd window.

Most of the time I want to swap that window to the main one, there are times though that I just need to quickly click one button and then go back. It would be handy to be able to hold CTRL and click the button without have to swap back and forth.

Right now I have just mapped 4 G keys to the windows so I can swap quickly without having to move the mouse back and forth to my 2nd monitor to click the one button and then switch back to the original character.

Return to Window Layouts