FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

cover up my displays

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Insania

Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:23 am

cover up my displays

Hi i am new on ISBoxer,

I want to try a layout for EVE Online. I got 3 Monitor and 4 Accounts. So I try to start with the Wizard.
Right Monitor is primary and the central monitor is "Home Region" for the 4 accounts.

If I start eve and log in, the central monitor is not split in 4 times, all accounts are cover in the left corner.

Thx
Insane
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:48 am

Re: cover up my displays

If it is a configuration issue, it may help to see your configuration: HOWTO: Share your configuration for better support

However, it might also be an issue with the way you're launching your team. If you launch the game and the EVE launcher comes up, and you use the same instance of the launcher to launch all of your guys, then they all think they're Slot 1. ISBoxer needs to launch a separate instance of the EVE launcher for each guy. There is a setting in the launcher, under the Startup tab, labelled "Close the EVE Launcher after starting EVE Online"; if you check this box, then ISBoxer will be able to launch each instance correctly when you launch your team.

Likewise if you're right clicking IS and selecting "EVE Default Profile" instead of selecting your team, then you're bypassing ISBoxer and it won't use your Window Layout. :)
<<

Insania

Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:05 am

Re: cover up my displays

yes it works now fine, thx lex zour are genius!
ISBoxer is really cool thing!

It was the problem with eve launcher.

Return to Window Layouts