FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

3 monitors, dont want cross monitor

Moderator: MiRai

<<

greedseed

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:30 am

3 monitors, dont want cross monitor

Oke my issue here is, i got 3 monitors in a single base mode. Means, i got a desktop of 5760 x 1080 pixels.
Now i was just playing 3 eve accounts by setting 1 account per monitor, but recently got a extra one.

Now i want to set up my middle monitor as my main, and my left or right one as the alt monitor. Now ISBox will only allow me to use the full 5760 or only 1920... but i want to use 3840 ( thats basicly 2 of my 3 monitors.)
once i set that in "working area" it wont freaking do it xD! it will still only take the max 5760 or the to small 3840 pixels

Any tips on tripple monitors using eyefinity here.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:58 am

Re: 3 monitors, dont want cross monitor

Step 1. Create a Window Layout using the Wizard. Pick the closest things you want in terms of swapping behavior. Don't change the monitor size to make ISBoxer think you have a smaller monitor, or 3 monitors, etc -- it needs to recognize your ONE display of 5760x1080.
Step 2. Open up the Regions editor and click and drag the windows where you want them

To do that...
1. In the top left pane under Window Layouts, select yours
2. In the bottom left pane, select Regions
3. In the bottom right pane, click and drag your regions to where you want them. There's also a properties box for you to adjust them by typing in specific numbers
<<

greedseed

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:23 am

Re: 3 monitors, dont want cross monitor

Just found where i could drag the stuff to my needs :) Works better now xD Thanks and sorry for the hassle.

Return to Window Layouts