FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dynamically disable window layout?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Rogal

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 am

Dynamically disable window layout?

Is there a way to disable the window layout and have game (in my case EQ) return to just a regular windows window?

Usually after im boxing drop down to 1 character while I do other things, like bazaar, new spells etc etc, might not box if I am just casually working on other things while soloing. I usually just close down and relog in with the normal client. Is there a way to enable/disable isboxer on the fly? I know I can alter the config and re export but I don't want to alter the config.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:09 am

Re: Dynamically disable window layout?

Is there a way to disable the window layout and have game (in my case EQ) return to just a regular windows window?

Is it the actual window you're worried about or Hotkeys or what? (You're specifying the Window Layout, I just want to confirm whether you want to also disable other parts of your ISBoxer config.) Do you need a border on the window or do you just want it like windowed fullscreen?

To flat-out disable ISBoxer entirely in the window you're using, without affecting how your window is positioned at the time, you can open up the in-game Inner Space console (with a Hotkey configurable in your Character Set) and enter the command "endscript *" with no quotes.

What comes to mind as far as your Window Layout is that you can configure a Mapped Key with a Window Style Action and a Window State Action. With a Window Style Action you can change things in the "Foreground" style, e.g. the size, position and border. Then you can apply it with a Window State Action, i.e. "Where" = Foreground and "How" = "Normal swap".

If you want your team back after doing those things you can likely just Export and/or re-launch your team again with the one instance running.

Return to Window Layouts