FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issue with Window Swapping

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jerryclement

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Issue with Window Swapping

Not sure if Window Layouts is the place to post this, but I'll ask here because it seems like a good fit.

I have my layout windows exactly as I want them as so:

I've used this layout successfully in the past, where region 1 is fixed, and region 2/3 will swap when region 3 is clicked, so I could swap between the two windows quickly and easily. Region 3 would always be on top and visible.

My problem is that after setting this up again (I used the wizard and changed the size and positions of the regions), when I click on region 3 to put it into region 2's slot, slot 2 doesn't swap down to region 3, it stays at region 2's size and stays behind the slot just moved into region 2 (I hope that makes sense).

Anyone know why this is happening? I'm sure it's a setting or something I enabled that is preventing this. I've literally spent hours trying to get this to work. Any help is appreciated.
<<

jerryclement

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Issue with Window Swapping

Well, after spending hours on this, not even minutes after I posted this, I set both region 2 and 3 to use region 3 as their roaming slot and now it works as intended. Heh.

Return to Window Layouts