FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Isboxer runs wow in widemode

Moderator: MiRai

<<

pinkskull

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:56 am

Isboxer runs wow in widemode

hey, iw been using pwnboxer for a long time. now im gonna upgrade to a 15box team so i need to run ISboxer to run more then 10wows. im using 3screens in widemode.
i have run throuw the quick wizard, created a test team. but the window layout if just F***d.. when i start up my team, my wows launch in widemode.
how do i change the setting over to a normal 1980-1050 for my wow windows?
ill be getting a new computer rly soon, so ill be running 6screens, 3 and 3 screens in widemode.
isnt there any setups that alow me to create the window the sise and position that i want?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:30 am

Re: Isboxer runs wow in widemode

I don't really understand what you want, but if you want them all at 1980x1050, pick Full Screen Stacked in the Window Layout Wizard.

If you're lining windows up along an edge, you're not going to get 1980x1050 because you're using up part of the screen for your other windows. If the game was still at 1980x1050 with part of the screen used by your other windows, it would have to scale to the window size and you would get unreadable text, and everything would either be short and fat or tall and skinny. (Because you're changing the Aspect Ratio.)

isnt there any setups that alow me to create the window the sise and position that i want?

After you're done with the wizard and you have a Window Layout to start from... go in the top left pane in ISBoxer and, under Window Layouts, select yours. Then in the bottom left pane select "Regions" to bring up the Regions editor for your Window Layout. Then in the bottom right pane you can click and drag them wherever you want, and whatever size you want.

Return to Window Layouts